Chapter 43

(Your POV)

Austin had dropped me back off at the house after the whole incident where I almost got shot, if it weren't for him yanking me to the floor anything could've happened.

He told me after he dropped me off to go up to our room and see what was in there, so I came in and dropped my stuff on the couch before I sprinted up the stairs, down the hall, and through the door.

I went into the room to see three white bags with gold lettering laid out on the bed with rose petals surrounding it. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes, but I forced them back and ran over opening the biggest one first.

After removing the paper that was on top of whatever was in the bag, I pulled out a black off the shoulder dress. I couldn't believe my eyes at all, I was beyond happy. I went into the other bag and pulled out a pair of Louis Vuitton Red Bottom Heels, which were or course red at the bottom and the rest of the shoes were black.

I went into the third bag wondering what else he could've possibly gotten, I pulled out a black bra and a matching pair of underwear with garter belts on them. I saw a little white card on the bed next to a rose, the only rose in the room actually because the rest were just petals. The card said:

"All the words in the world could not even begin to describe how deeply I am in love with you. You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am. The way you love me, and the way you touch me is beyond what I can describe. I love you and I hope you love me and your gifts.  -ACM"

I had tears in my eyes once I finished reading the card, I then heard my phone vibrate on the bed and I walked over to it to see I had a voice mail.

Apparently it was from Austin, I listened to it and he basically said that he hoped I like the gifts and that he wants me to get dressed, because he has his "personal" driver coming to get me in an hour, and of course that he loves me. I smiled like an idiot for two minutes or so before I realized I needed to get ready.

I skipped into our bathroom and took a fifteen minute shower. I jumped out and dried off quickly walking back into the room. I lotioned down and put on some perfume, then I put on the bra and the underwear. Walking over afterwards to the full and tall mirror making sure I fixed it right.

After that I went back over to the bed and got the dress to put it on, I went over and grabbed the shoes that I still can't believe he got me. I've wanted them for the longest time, but they cost a lot, so I just pushed them off to the side, but he actually went and got them.

I would be lying to myself if I say I didn't love this man more than the world itself, he does more for me then I could ever ask for. He's there for me when I need him and he cares for me as if I'm the only girl in the world. In my opinion the way I feel for him, love doesn't begin to describe half of it.

I put the shoes on along with the dress and it went together perfectly. I walked over to the mirror and curled my hair really quickly applying light makeup afterwards, then I grabbed my phone, my purse, and the little over night bag I packed before I walked down the hall and into Maddie's room, my heels clicking against the floor the entire time.

"Maddie, Alex is gonna be here in five minutes so get everything you need okay" I breathed "He came to get your brother earlier, and now he's coming to get you"

"Okay" she said running out of her closet and over to me "Mommy you look really pretty" she said before she hugged me.

"Thank you sweetie" I said kissing her cheek.

"Can I call Daddy?" she asked "Before I leave?"

"Yeah sure" I said handing her my phone and she dialed his number before putting him on speaking.