Chapter 19 - An Act of Magic

Teana took the stick out, pretending to make a fireball. "That was great imagination, I can't do better than that," Nina said. "No, I bet you can, I acted like it doesn't burn, but it's fire, like -hello, it's fire people," Teana said. "Well, you don't need to be realistic, it's great for a start anyways, what a blast off," Nina explained. "Your turn, just pretend than you are controlling a ball, though you're not, it's way easier to act this, with your hands anyways because it feels weird to hold a stick with a EWWW ant!" Teana exclaimed. "AH!" Nina yelled. "Oh, well, after all, we are in a real world," Teana said. Nina put her arms against her hips and her hands surrounding invisible air...

                           Dumbstruck as ever, a fireball appeared out of thin air, making her unable to speak, while on the other hand, Teana looked frenetic and thunderstruck. "W-wow, I-I," Teana said trying to speak, but suddenly paused, as it went out of her hands, but began smashing the walls. Nina's eyes were focused on the fireball. "Stopppp!" she wheezed. It stopped, 3 seconds after, before hitting a wall. As Nina fell to the ground, Teana looked directly at her eyes, when they fluttered open. She was quite gobsmacked, "are you ok?" she asked.