14

Vanessa Pov

Vanessa Pov.

It's Halloween!!!! I'm so excited, dally and I went to the mall to find his costume because he lost yesterday, he's dressing up as a cow boy. He looked cute with the hat on.

Everything was fine at that mall until freaking Sylvia came and he didn't seem pleased either and I'm not trying to pick another fight so I just left and then he wanted to come with but like he has to figure his relationship out. After that I went home to get ready.

This year I'm dressing up as like a sexy baby ish. I did my make up some fake tears, I gave my hair some waves, put on some white panties and a white bra. Over that I put on a pink see through dress with some chunky white shoes with high socks. I also added a pink pacifier on this necklace and I put it on. The theme was mostly pink.

Kathy picked me up and drove me to the Curtis house where everyone was meeting up

"You look so cute" I said to her

"Thanks, I love your costume by the way, you look amazing!" Kathy smiled as we got out of the car

"Thank you," I smiled back

"Sylvia was not happy about earlier" she mumbled

"Tell me about it, I'm sorry but he doesn't seem that interested in her anymore, like she literally kissed him and he was just there"

"I know he didn't look happy"

"Wait you were there?" I asked her

"All the girls were there, we weren't planning on it Sylvia just made us go,"

"I not surprised," I laughed

"Then she made us stalk you guys"

"Still not surprised, come on all this Sylvia talk it's gonna wanna make me drive a stake through my heart" we both laughed and went into the Curtis house.