39

Vanessa Pov

Vanessa Pov

My parents are getting used to the fact that I'm dating dally and my mom is getting used to the fact that I'm not a Virgin. I have no idea why she is so passionate about that but yeah. Tim doesn't allow us to kiss or like do anything that makes us touch in front of him. Which I mean is annoying but better I guess since We told them.

Today is the day that I'm going to be doing what Dally wanted me to do, and he's like super excited which makes me excited.

I told him that I was gonna stop by his place before I went to the store.

"Hi Buck" I smiled as I walked in

"Hey Ness, check on Dal he hasn't left his room all day, which is weird"

"Hi nessa" Terry grinned

"Hi Terry; hello rich" I waved "will do" I went up the stairs and I knocked on his door, but nothing

"Baby you okay?" I opened the door and he was sound asleep on his bed, he looked so cute, he had on a hoodie sweats and a blanket. Someone is cold.

I walked in and closed the door, and walked over to him, he started stirring around, and then he took off his hoodie and covered himself with the blanket

"Hi baby" I sat on the bed and he turned and looked at me, he looked really tired and adorable.

"Hi" he mumbled

"You okay?" I asked him

"Mhmm" he grinned softly and I pecked his lips

"You excited for tonight?" I wiggled my eyes brows and he nodded and sneezed, then started to cough.

"Uh oh" I giggled

"What?" He sat up sniffled

"Awwww You're sick" I pouted and felt his forehead and he was burning up

"No im not" he pushed my arm away

"Dally you're burning up, you have a fever"

"I don't get sick, i haven't been sick since I was fucking...... 9" he coughed

"Well guess your sick now, which means no fun tonight"

"I'm not sick!" He said loudly

"It's okay babe, everyone gets sick once in a while" I ran my fingers through his hair stroking it back.