15

Dallas pov

Dallas pov.

I woke up with Vanessa's head still on my shoulder and my head was on Hers. I looked at her and she looked fucking beautiful.

I swear to god she's my fucking dream girl. She makes me feel weird inside, like I've never felt like this before. I feel that if no one else is in the world when I'm with her, don't know how to fucking explain it, it's like if someone is tickling you inside out.

"Mmmm what time is it?" She mumbled

"Ummm...... 4:30 am" I yawned as I looked at the clock, she stood up and made me stand up too.

"Let's go to bed" she laid down on the bed and then I laid down, like separated from her.

I closed my eyes and I felt her body on mine.

"Goodnight Dally" she mumbled and pecked my neck softly

Fuck me. Sylvia can't compare.

••

I woke up again and she was peacefully asleep on me . Her head was on my chest and her hand was also on my chest. I looked at the clock and it was 2:48 pm.

I heard someone coming so I pretended to sleep again cause I really don't want to talk to anyone at this moment.

"You both awake?" I hear her mom say coming in

I didn't say anything

"You both must of went to sleep late; okay there you go" She put a blanket over us and left, I felt Ness move her head like she looking up at me but she was asleep. I looked at her and she was still so fucking gorgeous.

"Hey Vanessa" I said as I ran my had through her hair "Wake up"

She wouldn't budge

"Wake up Ness, I'm hungry"I moved her over but she woke up

"What's happening?"she mumbled and looked at me

"It's 3 pm and we were asleep" I sat up and she looked like baby who just woke up, her eyes were like puffy and she looked tired and cute

"Mornin' I looked at her and she looked at me

"You slept over?" She stretched, her morning voice was kinda hot not gonna lie.

"Yeah, you were kinda stuck on to me"I chuckled softly

"Let's get lunch" she got up and stretched and all her bones cracked, "ahhh much better"