Talk Show

"Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams," Aizawa informed, straightening the papers in his hands. "You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all."

[Name] and Aizawa walked out of the classroom. She hopes that all the students will pass the practical exam so they can enjoy their fun time at the summer training camp. Although, [Name] has in mind of who could possibly not pass because of the practical exam and the faculty members are gonna have a meeting about the final exam.

"You go on ahead, [Last Name]," Aizawa said, [Name] nods her head.

She keeps walking, heading towards the faculty room so she can start printing out the written portion of the final exam. She's gonna help Aizawa when it comes to grading the final exams too. She doesn't want the man to work as much and she keeps reminding him that she's there to help him. Although he insists that he's alright with the paperwork.

[Name] arrives in the faculty room, sitting down at her desk and Midnight along with Present Mic appear at [Name]'s sides. [Name] looks up from the single copy of the final exam and she glances at Midnight with a smile and does the same with Present Mic. She hasn't really talked to Present Mic as much as she does with Midnight.

"How are you doing, [Last Name]?" Midnight asked.

[Name] smiles. "I'm doing good, Kayama. Thank you for asking." [Name] lets out a gasp, her eyes widening. "Kayama, do you know any talk shows I can go on?"

"Well, there's quite the few I can think of that I've been on," Midnight started, tapping her chin. She looks over at Present Mic. "Mic had his radio show back in the day and he still does. But I'm sure you want to go on a talk show to talk about Hawks and your ex, right?" [Name] nods her head. "Well, there's the Chattin Up Heroes. I'm sure you've probably heard of it."

"Yeah. It's an evening talk show, right?" [Name] asked.

Midnight nods her head. "Yeah. The talk show is kind of one where the heroes go on with the clothes the designer on the show picks for you. Although, there's some heroes who prefer to wear their hero costumes instead. I think that talk show would be perfect for you."

"Kiyoko and Osamu are good hosts and hostess," Present Mic said, nodding his head. "They pay attention to what's happening in the hero world and they're accurate about the information that the hero has been doing too. They do the research before the guest comes into the show."

"They also have a live audience, too," Midnight added. "Sometimes fans are in the live audience, too."

"Do you think it'll be good if I were to go on the show?" [Name] asked.

"Of course!"

"Yeah!"

[Name] smiles. "I'll try contacting the show and be requested to appear on it."

---

[Name] waves the wooden spoon around, her attention on Hawks as he stands in her kitchen while [Name]'s back is towards the stovetop. She decided to make spaghetti and when she returned home, Hawks had unlocked her door once more with a feather and was simply waiting for her. She smiled at the thought, but if he keeps doing it, she's gonna have to copy her house key so he has one.

"Hawks, I'm gonna go on that talk show," [Name] started, waving the spoon around that has the tomato sauce on it. Hawks watches with amusement. "I'm gonna let them know that we're friends and that Daisuke isn't a fan, but rather my ex-boyfriend."