Hot Springs Part Two

"Good morning!"

[Name] pounced on the sleeping Hawks, straddling his stomach with a wide smile on her lips as the man let out a gasp and flinch from [Name] jumping on him. He opened his eyes, blinking a few times and lifting one hand to rest on her thigh and the other going to wipe the sleep from his eyes. At the sight of [Name] above him, a smile tugs on his lips and he puts a single hand behind his head, gazing up at her.

"Morning," Hawks replied. "Aren't you excited for the morning."

"Because we're on a mini vacation together," [Name] stated.

The Fantasia Springs has robes for the guests staying. Hawks is currently wearing one, a black sleeping robe with a black koi fish and white koi fish on the back of it. [Name] also has the same one on, but she could care less how it looks on her. The clothing looks good on Hawks, the man having a bit of his chest exposed from the robe being loosen from him sleeping. They did have to get a pair that would adjust to the back because the pair do have wings.

As for the day, [Name] is excited because they'll be going on a date together. Their first date and without any worries or troubles hopefully. She's not sure if Hawks really planned anything because she knows that she didn't make plans since she was just happy to be going on a date with him. Even if they don't end up doing anything, staying inside of the Inn together is another good idea for a date, too. As long as she's with him, she doesn't care what they're doing.

His thumbs rubs against her bare thigh. "Is there anything particular that you'd like to do?"

"Not really," [Name] answered, messing with his robe. "Is there anything you'd like to do."

Hawks sits up, [Name] moving to his lap from him sitting up and he leans his face close to hers. He has a sly smirk tugging on his lips, his golden eyes focused on [Name]'s own lips and his hands settle on her hips. [Name]'s heart picks up, a blush coating her cheeks as Hawks pulls her impossibly close against him.

"We could stay inside," Hawks suggested, tilting his head slightly. "Take our time and--"

[Name] pushes herself out of Hawks's grasp, clearing her throat as he lets out a chuckle, lying back down on the futon. "We can do that tomorrow or even another day."

Hawks pushed himself to sit forward, opening and closing his wings. "Well, we could go for a picnic since the Botanic Park is two blocks away from here. Then we'll just go from there if that's alright with you."

"It's perfect," [Name] chuckled, walking to the bathroom. "What kind of food should we bring?"

Hawks enters the bathroom, [Name] standing in front of the mirror and he stands behind her, wrapping his arms around her. He pressed a kiss against her neck, [Name] leaning into his chest and savoring the attention from him. Hawks continues to pester kisses on her neck and jaw, his eyes focused on her reflection in the mirror and seeing the content expression on her features. He tightens his arms around her.

"We could bring mochi," [Name] said, letting out a shaky breath. "Not the ice cream kind and some namagashi. H-Hopefully there's some decorative ones like fireworks or a flowers." He bites her neck and [Name] slips out of his arms, she doesn't know how, but she faces him and putting space between the two. "Let's have an innocent day today."

"I can be a good boy," Hawks purred, a smirk tugging on his lips.

[Name] lets out a deep breath. "Okay."

"Let's get dangos, too," Hawks said.

"Sure," [Name] nodded her head. "You want to get boba, too?"