17- Shit Just Got Bad

"Get over here," he grabbed my wrist, pulling me back toward the house. I tried to scream, put a rough hand covered my mouth. "You don't run away from me."

"Get off of me," I grunted, not daring to look him in the eyes.

"You stupid slut," he spat. "How does it feel? Me touching you instead of that other ass."

The tears filled my eyes as I stated, "Nothing happened."

"Somethings about to."

This time, I looked into his eyes in fear. Except, they weren't dark brown.

They were blue.

~

Gasping, I woke up from my sleep with tears pouring down my cheeks.

"It was just a dream, Francesca. Just a dream." I look across the street. "He would never hurt you."

How could you be so sure?

Shut up.

I reluctantly went back to bed, this time no dreams occured.

I woke up again around noon, deciding I really needed to talk to Asa.

He would never hurt me. He would never hurt me. Asa is Asa. Ryan is Ryan. Asa is not Ryan. Because Ryan hurt me, and Asa wouldn't. He would never, ever hurt me.

I realized it was Thursday, so Asa wouldn't be home from school yet.

I did my typical routine, showering and all that, and I hoped to be finished by the time he got home.

I was still on my bed in a towel when I saw a movement from across the street.

Asa.

I quickly closed my shade than slipped on a read, three quarter shirt, jean shorts, and my white hightop converse. After I opened my shade again, I threw my hair into a ponytail than grabbed my phone.

I knew Asa was staring at me, so I looked him in the eye, than ran away toward the forest, toward the bench.

"Francesca?" he says quietly.

Why'd I do this? What's the point.

"You're not going to hurt me, right?" I whisper, my back facing him.

"Are you serious?"

I go to nod, than stop myself and turn around, refusing to let the tears fall. "I had a bast past, Asa. You have to understand that things happened, bad, bad things. If you really want to be with me, you have to understand that things scare me, and for a while, I will do many unexpected things. Can you deal with that? Is that okay?"

He just hugged me.

I refused to flinch, but I let myself collapse in his arms.

"Of course its okay. Do you know why it's okay? Because I love you, and no matter how bad things get between us, that would never change."

I squeeze him tighter and nod.

I know that I'm taking a huge risk here, falling for another boy. But I don't care.

---

A/N: Title was just to scare you:)

ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR THE BOOTY?!?

Sorry if all this is happening a little fast???! Idk but keep in mind they've known eachother for quite a while now:)))

Social Medias:

Instagram Fanpage- um.asa
Instagram Personal- elysamxbrearty
Twitter- elysatodd