Drinks and Fun

Dillan's POV

    When Kane asked me if I wanted to go for a drink tonight after work, I assumed he had somehow gotten into an accident on the way here after almost slamming into me. Because there's no way the cocky bastard would suddenly believe that I was good enough for him.

      And of course my suspicions were confirmed when he told me that it was to make up for this morning.

      As long as he knows that he's a complete asshole and knows that a few free drinks won't make me like or even respect the man, I won't pass up the chance to get drunk on someone else's check.

      It's been about fifty minutes since he left and I've completed everything I needed to do. I know he said that he would be back in an hour, but I know he's not going to show up, just as most of his type do. Something else come up, or they forgot or just didn't want to go.

      So the only decision left to make is whether or not I go home now, or wait until three to confirm my suspicions.

       I'm just about to say fuck it and head home and just drink what I have at the house, when suddenly the door opens and reveals Kane in jeans and a hoodie, different, but only slightly, firm his work out gear that he usually sports.

      Getting up from my bench in mild confusion, I realize with a panic that with all my cynical thoughts I had not even thought about him coming here in time, much less early. And now I have no clue what to do or say to this man as I walk up to his smirking figure.

       "Didn't think I would show?" He asks me with that stupid ass cocky grin that he can't seem to keep from his face, and I roll my eyes and continue walking past him.

       "I was hoping you wouldn't." I tell him before pausing to correct my statement. "But since you're here, I'm happy you came. Free booze is hard to come by." I tell him and he snorts as he follows me out of the building before taking the lead and walking towards a nice ass car that I would never guess him having.

        Oh God. A cocky rich asshole.

        Just what I needed in life.

         "Free booze is very easy to come by. All anyone needs are cute clothes, a decent face, and bad lighting at a bar." He tells me and I roll my eyes as I stand beside the car with an annoyed.

          "I don't like people." I tell him and he looks over at me with a dead panned expression before he starts up the car. "And I'll walk, I don't trust you."

         "Yeah. I can see that. And fine. Meet me two blocks from here at Lucky's."

✨✨✨

         The two of us stumble into my apartment, the closest house of the two of us.

           As soon as the door is shut, I'm pushed up against the wall as messy hot kisses are pressed into my neck and I moan beneath Kane's body.

           Once we met in front of the bar, we had started strong with a round of three shots of vodka. After that things become a blur of games and flirting until my lips leaned forward on their own accord and fit themselves against the stupid man.

       And while he mighty be a dumb asshole, his touch was addictive to my body.

       He drove beside my stubborn ass while I walked the few blocks here here and now his hands are back on my body that he was teasing with his wandering hands on the way here.

        As his lips move against my neck, I let my hands fall to my belt before I begin unbuckling it and letting them fall to my feet, stepping out of them as I stand in my boxers and shirt. Our bodies disconnect from each other as I push him away lightly and begin leading him back to my room, clothes falling in a breadcrumb trail along the way.

       As Kane closes the door behind us, I crawl up into the bed and allow him to get beside me. Once he's sitting with this head against the headboard, I let one of my legs get thrown over his, straddling his muscled hips as I settled my naked ass on his training boner.

       The contact makes the both of us moan, sending shiver up my spine.

       I haven't had any action in months and I can tell that my body is sensitive and waiting for the touch of another. I grind my ass along the thick twitching cock beneath me, teasing the both of us as my own dick drips precum between our stomachs.

       "Lube?" Kane asks as he leans forward to press his lips against my collarbone, letting his teeth come out to graze against the sensitive flesh there. Once I get the thick liquid and I'm back in Kane's lap, he had me support my body on my knees as he spreads my ass apart and begins to prep me making my legs shake as I moan and writhe above him.

       The night is filled with cum, moans and curses as we enjoy each other's body's and I have the first fun I've had in months.

~~~~~~~~~
It's so satisfying to have a short story. It's able to flow faster, shorter chapters and it's so much fun I love it. This book will probably end up having around like forty chapters or so. I can't wait to start my next round of books.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Ms. Wendy or Vincent?