Welcome to the Fam:

Kelsey's POV:

My phone was going off non stop signalling an  amount of messages. I scrolled through each and every one of them. I opened my text messages to see a lot of messages and new ones still coming in.
For 8 am it sure was loud.

Julie Plec added you to TVD Fam:

Julie Plec:
Hey guys, adding Kelsey our new head writer for the show. Get to know her well, cause this is gonna be a fun ride! See you later! PS. Don't bite her head off! Play nice!

Unknown:
Julie, bold of you to assume that we would bite her head off on the first day. Have some trust.
Hey, the names Wesley, Paul Wesley. I play Stefan on the show. Nice to know you.
                                                                              Kelsey:
                                                   Hey Kelsey Brook here! Ahh! So you're Stefan. Did not expect the good brother to have a bad streak. And be careful Wesley, maybe I'm the one that's gonna do the bad stuff, be it ripping heads off or causing trouble.

Unknown:
Damn she totally schooled you, Paul. Seems like you have met your match, brother. Ian Somerhalder here , pleasure to meet you Beautiful ;)

Unknown:
How does that burn feel, Paul? Need some help to get out of the hole you have dug for yourself? Hi I'm Candice so excited to meet you today, Kelsey welcome to the fam!

Unknown:
Hey newbie, I'm Steven McQueen, I'm Jeremy Gilbert. That was weird, we are all newbies here technically. But welcome.

Unknown:
I have been summoned and I see that Paul has veen shown his place. I hope the fall hurt Wesley. I'm Nina . You ll fit right in Kelsey. I know it. We are gonna be best friends.

                                                                                       Kelsey:
                                       Somebody had to do it, babe.           Someone had to take the crown and blaze the trail.  Pleasure to meet you all.

Unknown:
Drama bright and early in the morning and the day has just started. Kelsey preaching the truth right off the bat.  I'm Kat Graham, play Bonnie Bennett. Pleased to make your acquaintance, lovely.

Unknown:
I want to meet Kelsey soon! Paul hasn't said a word and it's not easy to shut him up. What is this sorcery? I'm Zach Roerig, by the way nice to meet you. Oh we are gonna have so much fun together!

Unknown:
Anyone that can make Paul concede to defeat is already my best friend. Scratch that I'm adopting you. You are officially my daughter. Welcome to the fam, babe. I'm Matthew Davis. 

                                                                               Kelsey:
                                          Woah that escalated quickly, the day is not half done, roasted the good brother, earned praise and a new dad. The day has been eventful. See you all in a few hours. And one more thing, don't be afraid to show your fangs. I like a bit of a challenge. Let the games and the fun begin.

I quickly changed the contact names as a new message pinged:

Paul Wesley:
Can't wait to see you, Brooks! Oh this is gonna be fun!

                                                                                   Kelsey:
Indeed it will Welsey, indeed it will..