Instagram/ Text Messages.

Serena: To celebrate rocking your first day, I'm taking you out. Be ready in 10.

Kelsey:
Hold up are you kidnapping me ?

Serena:
Well you gave me the idea. Who knows when that may come in handy Kel.

Kelsey:
You are scaring me.

Serena:
See you in 5!

Kelsey:
Serena!

Serena was smiling at me as I sat in the passenger seat. Her smile evil her eyes twinkling.
"You're a psychopath."
"Darling tell me something I don't know."
She said as she drove. I sat in silence, watching her with skepticism.
She drove to the shelter that we would usually volunteer at, since both our parents didn't like pets in the house and volunteering was as close to pets as we could have. We moved into our new apartment a few weeks ago.
Andrea, the manager of the shelter smiled as she saw us approaching.
"Here to volunteer girls?"
"No actually we are here to give these guys a good home. "
As soon as the words left her mouth I grinned so wide, that my jaw would hurt in a couple of minutes.
"Are you serious! I love you! "
"Figured it was time! Besides you know how much we both love pets! Our house might as well be a zoo! "
"I agree! Let's go!"
We sat with a couple of puppies surrounding us. I played with a French bulldog and a golden retriever that climbed into my lap and looked up at me while I played with them, while the French bulldog laid his head in my lap.
"They like you! "
"I love them but I can't being myself to choose. I couldn't bear to leave one behind. "
"So get them both. It's not like we don't have the space." She said cuddling a smaller dog.
"You're right !" I smiled at both of them and at the dog in Serena's lap.

We bought a few things like dog beds, leash and a few toys to make they comfortable, thanked Andrea and left with our precious boys and girl.
As we let ourselves into our apartment, the dogs followed in exploring the place, running around chasing each other and us.

@kelseybrooks Hi world! We are Tucker, Leo and Bailey ! We are here to capture our mom and god mom's heart and take over her Instagram. We love our fam already! We accept treats and pets and our mom's called us good boys and good girl.Welcome to the Brooks- Matthews family! We love you moms! ❤️🐶🐶🐶🐾🐾🐾

Welcome to the Brooks- Matthews family!  We love you moms!  ❤️🐶🐶🐶🐾🐾🐾