New Start

Tsukishima's POV

"Shh.. You're going to get us caught." I jumped down and went close up to his face. He looked sick and tired. "Let's go."

The car was dead silent. A horror movie film. Hinata, his hands, were shaking, his eyes were twitching.. I slid my hand into Hinata's hand, that made him calm but he stared at me.. Then-

"So you guys are dating! I knew it!" Natsu yelled in the back.

"Natsu! We met like two days ago." Hinata complained. His hand were holding onto mine tighter.

"So whatt, first love at sight. It's a thing. I've been reading wattp-" she realized .. "My laptop! I forgot it!"

"I have a computer. You can use it whenever. I have an extra for myself." I said.

During the whole car ride, Hinata and my hands were still holding each other. Hinata and Natsu were laughing the whole time. I, myself had to pay attention to the road. So I couldn't listen to anything except for looking at the road.

"You guys can head inside, I'll put everything inside." I insisted.

Hinata and Natsu went inside. "There's a lot of work to do today." I told myself. I grabbed the bags, and went inside.

I saw Natsu crying on Hinata and he was crying too.. I left them alone since I know what's happening..

I finished bringing out everything that was in the car

I finished bringing out everything that was in the car. Thanks to my brother, he let me use his car. He isn't home yet, so I still have time to think of what to say to him about this. "Hey Hinata, Natsu, you guys hungry?"

"I am! I am!" Natsu got happy quickly. Hinata in the other hand..

"No, but thank you.."

I was worried and confused. "Want Ramen Noodles? I have to go to the grocery store to get more supplies. So I don't have much."

"Okay!" Natsu said holding my hand. I turned my head around and Hinata was still crying, his head was down, and his hands were shaking..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata's POV

"Okay!" Natsu said holding his hand.

I can't live with Tsukishima for the rest of the time being.
I'm going to feel like a burden in his house..
My anxiety panics are higher today ..

I need to buy a volleyball..
That's my focus right now.
I need a way to earn money too..
Doesn't Coach Ukai work at a store?..
Maybe he can give me an offer.

"I'm going to go change quickly. I'm going to meet up with coach Ukai." I said in a fast pace.

"Oh erm, want a ride?" Tsukishima offered. I stared at him, knowing I forgot my bike at home.

"Sure!"

"Okay, I'm going to wait till my brother Akiteru comes home." Tsukishima said while giving the bowl of noodles to Natsu.

🌙💛☀️

❗️ Sorry for not publishing on Friday! I was busy! I'll post every day from Monday to Friday. Just next week. ❗️