I Coming Mom ..

Hinata's POV

All I could hear behind was, "Hinata!" "Wait!" "Come back!" I didn't look back though. I grabbed my bike and headed to Tsukki's house.

Pretty sure Akiteru and Natsu should be home ..

I arrived and put the bike where I got it from. I walked up to his porch and knocked on his door. Nobody was home. I didn't expect this. Oh right, I left practice early, they should be here in a few. I waited for almost 10 minutes and they arrived. "Hinata? What are you doing so early?"

"I didn't want to be in practice anymore .. So I just came home early .. Also Natsu, I'm going to visit mom today .." Akiteru was shocked and seemed worried.

"Hinata why?"

"No Nii-Chan! Mommy is going to hit you!" Natsu began to cry.

"I'm going to be fine .. Don't worry about me Natsu .."

Akiteru and Natsu went inside first, I ran to Tsukishima's room. I grabbed my phone.

I changed into my clothes

I changed into my clothes. I didn't bring anything since I knew what was going to happen. I felt emotionless. I felt dull. I felt, not wanted. I left a note for Tsukki,

Me
Hey Tsukki, sorry for me leaving practice earlier today. I just went for a little visit with somebody. I won't be having my phone on, so don't try calling me. I need time for myself right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsukishima's POV

Hinata ran out the door and left me not knowing what to do. We still had 30 minutes of practice. I couldn't leave, I would get in trouble by Ukai. Hinata is already in big trouble for sure. Ukai looked mad. "Okay everybody, back to practicing!"

"Yes coach!" We practiced till Takeda came in to give a surprise.

"Okay, is everybody here?"

"Hinata left early!" Noya pointed out.

"Oh .. Erm, well somebody MUST tell him that we'll be competing again Shiratorizawa again. We were suppose to do it in a few months but now we're going next week. I know you guys just had a match with Fukurōdani last week, but apparently we changed the date because we will be competing against Nekoma at the date when we were suppose to Compete with Shiratorizawa."

"So Iwazaki, you will have to be benched since you're new." Coach Ukai announced.

"And what if I'm actually able to be a better player under week?" Iwazaki smirked. Under a week? That wouldn't be possible. "Hm?"

Coach has his eyes opened, he looked at Takeda. He nodded and then answered, "Okay. We'll tell you if you can before heading to the trip." Iwazaki smirked and laughed. We we're assigned to clean up the gym and head home. We did.