Problems

Tsukishima's POV

"Are you feeling okay?"

..

"Shrimpy, answer me."

..

"If you don't want to talk about then it's fine."

..

"I understand the choices you make- Eh?! Hinata, snap out of it!" He was shaking. He didn't blink, he didn't speak. His eyes were slowly closing. I couldn't think of anything of what to do.

thump

"Hinata!"

. . .

Hours later, Iwazaki and Kemi are still here. Everybody is in the same room, which is my room.
The small shrimp passed out and fell off his chair, so now he's just laying in my bed for resting.
"Is he going to be okay?.." Kemi asked. I nodded, and answered him back.

"He has-" He cut me off, knowing what I was going to say.

"Personal Problems, I know.. He told me.."

Iwazaki eyes were open, "Personal problems? What type of 'personal problems' is he talking about?' He was facing me.

I then yelled , "Why do you guys even get to know things but we don't! We're a team and we're suppose to care for each other. Someone's problems are our problems!" I felt a grab on my back, I knew it was Hinata because he was slipping off when I was standing.

Might as well say my 'words.'

I told him what has happened to Hinata in the past. He didn't seem to care which concerned me. "Mm, seems like a sad life." Iwazaki said sarcastically.
I'm starting to get bad feelings about this.
The room was now full of Silence.

A few minutes later, Akiteru came in with food for Hinata. Since I asked him to, because I know Hinata is about to wake up.
Once Akiteru placed down the food on the table, Hinata woke up frightened and yelled, "Dad no!"

"Hey hey shrimp! It's okay, you're safe.." I quickly rushed to him.

Natsu then came and hugged her brother, "You did it again .."

"So this happened more than once?.." Kemi then questioned.

Iwazaki interrupted him by saying, "Kemi, don't be asking personal questions. It might .. Hm, affect you." Hinata's head was down now, something was going on. Something that I don't know. "Well it's our time to go, see you guys at the bus tomorrow!" Iwazaki roughly took Kemi's hand. Akiteru led them out so did Natsu.

The shrimp and I were alone now.

"Can't.."

"Can't what Shrimp?"

"Can't my life get any worse?" A tear rolled down his cheek.

My eyes were wide opened after he said that, I've honestly had enough with his depression. It seems like that I'm not the one to really help him. "Hinata."

"Yes Tsukki?.."

🌙💛☀️