Again

Tsukishima's POV

"You're not heading to sleep?" I asked curiously.

"Akiteru and I are just heading to sleep! We're going to watch a movie!" She said happily.

"Oh, okay .. Goodnight then." I started to walk again.

I walked in my room and see Hinata facing the way I'm facing. He's sitting in the middle of the room. "D-dont come near me .."

"Hinata -" I got cut off due to the surprise I see blood .. "HINATA!" I went up to him, I look over him and see his wrist, this time, he did it deeper. I hugged him..

(Too lazy to edit the pictures up to this point

(Too lazy to edit the pictures up to this point.)
(Remember these are not mine.)

"Tsukki.. I'm, I'm sorry .. I couldn't help it." I hugged him tighter, I started to cry a little.

He broke out of my arms, and saw me tearing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata's POV

I broke out of his arms, and saw him tearing up. "Tsukki .. It's my fault, I shouldn't have done this.." I stood up and backed away. I was scared.

"Why are you moving away?" He asked me.

"I'm sorry .. I honestly wish, I just wish to be happy for the first time. I've been abused since Natsu has been born. This is a habit I can't get rid of.." my head was now on his chest. He was hugging me.

"Let's go treat your cuts .. " he led me to his bed. He put the bandages on the new cuts. "Lay back and go to sleep." I laid back and closed my eyes. Till I felt something deep on the top of me.

"Tsukki?!" I said blushing crazy.

"I'm going to make sure you don't leave this bed till we both fully wake up." He was on top of me.

"B-but I-"

"B-but I-"

He cut me off. "No buts. We have practice. So go to sleep."

Much later on, it was 4 am. I couldn't sleep. Tsukki's head was off my chest, Arms were separated. I slowly slipped off him and put on my gym uniform. I went downstairs and saw Akiteru and Natsu sleeping. She was on top of Akiteru. I put on my shoes, took my bag and went to school.

I was in front of my school, it's 5 am .. It opens till 7. I stood there till 6:30 AM. I saw the Coach coming up to me. "Hinata? What are you doing here early?"

"Oh. I'm just here for you Coach." I said Bowing. "The volleyball, and to practice by myself till everybody comes."

"Ah, okay. Make sure to put the volleyball in the bag though." He opened the gym. We went to the storage and he passed me a ball. I hid it inside my bag. I took the extra balls that was inside the storage and practice my servings. "Why can't I get it over the net?.." I said to myself.

"HINATA SHOYO!" Yelled a familiar voice. I noticed it was 7:00 AM. I turned around and saw Tsukki. He dropped his bag and ran to me. He saw me shaking and about to tear up. Tsukki picked me up and hugged me. "What did I say? You wait for me to wake up. You made me worried.."

"I did it again .. I made you worried." I started to tear up. He put me down.

"Stop crying. You look ugly." He chuckled.

I made a tiny laugh, "Hey! Don't call me ugly!"

"Tch, just don't leave without me. You scared me.." He scratched me on the head.

Coach Ukai came up to us, "Tsukishima, Hinata lives with you?" He nodded and told him why.

What else can I do except for serving?..

🌙💛☀️