I Trust You.

Please listen to it when I tell you to.

I learned how to play this song in a whole week —

Tsukishima's POV

I walked downstairs to only hear the doorbell ring. "Oh I'm guessing that's your new friend Tsukki?" Akiteru asked me playing with Natsu in the main room. I nodded and opened the door.

"Tsukishima! Hey there, hope you didn't mind me bringing my brother along." I looked down after he said brother, he looked just like him. Although, he had a guitar in his back.

"Oh, what's his name?" I asked letting them in.

"I'm Iwazaki Kemi. You can call me Kemi." The little one said. "I'm going to be practicing guitar for a bit. Is there any room I can be at?"

"Hm, do you want an amp?" I looked at Kemi, I have an amp so maybe he'll want to use it.

His eyes sparkled, "That'll be great! Where at?"

I then realized it's in my room, where I left Hinata at..

"Just up in my room. Iwazaki, I'll be back to start making food!" He nodded and I led Kemi to my room.

I opened my bedroom door, just to find Hinata laying down on my bed with a hoodie on looking at his phone. I couldn't see his face at all. "Uh, who's that?.." Kemi asked pointing at Hinata.

I walked to where my amp was, while answering his question, "That's Hinata. He wouldn't mind you using the amp while you being in here. You have fun!" I left the room back to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kemi's POV

I connected my Guitar to the amp. I was scared to do anything, or any sound with that dude sitting here in the room with me. He broke the silence saying, "It's okay to play. I won't judge nor I would tell you to keep quiet."

I want to know this guy, he seems cool!

I guess my nervous went back once he said that. I asked him, "Well, I'm Kemi! I'm pretty sure you know me by -"

"Iwazaki. Yes I know. You look like him."

"O-oh, well what's your name? And if you don't mind, can I see your face?.." My tone went really low at the end of the sentence.

"It's Hinata Shoyo." He took of his hood, he looked completely normal, his hair was so shiny and fluffy. However, his eyes looked so dull .. I started to think if he was okay. "Is there anything else you need? You're staring at me."

"Oh! Uh, want to hear a song? I wrote it!" I got excited, my brother never really wants to hear the songs I write, he thinks they're just a waste.

"Sure I guess." He sat at the edge of the bed getting ready to listen.

(Play the link above. Listen to that and continue on with the story!)

"Oh that was great! Is it school work or something?" He smiled at me, eyes still dull though.

"Well it is .. I never really get to play my songs other than classmates, teachers and parents of course! Though, My brother never wants to what I wrote. He thinks it's useless and I should become like him, a volleyball player."

"Oh? Iwazaki? I don't really have a older sibling. Pretty sure you saw Natsu, same color hair as me downstairs." I nodded and he continued, "She's my sister, she's been with me since the beginning of her life. I'm actually a volleyball player! Your brother is on my team unfortunately.."

"O-Oh! Don't get me wrong though, I do love volleyball! My brother got me into it since I was kind of force to play with him." I put the guitar in its case.

"Well, want to go in the back and play then? Your choice!" He smiled eyes closed, teeth showing. I blushed due to excitement.

I got up from the chair, "Yeah! But I have a question.." He looked me confused but he looked scared. "Kei's last name is Tsukishima .. If yours is Hinata, then why do you live here?"

He turned his full body at me, opening his dull eyes all the way. "The only word I can give you is abuse." He smiled again, "Well let's go!"

I'm guessing he's depressed ..
And abuse?
Was he abused at home?

We ran downstairs till we got stopped my Akiteru. "You guys heading outside?" We both saw Tsukishima laughing with my brother. I turned to Hinata and just see him with a straight face.

"Yeah we are, we're going to practice." Hinata responded.

Akiteru smiled and Natsu came running up to us. Akiteru, "Can we come? We'll like to practice as well."

My eyes were wide open and I smiled. "Sure! Shoyo, you okay with that?" I looked up at him.

He has to be 5"3.
I'm 5"2..

"Y-yeah! More the better!" His eyes brighten up, and he smiled again, so did I.

"Hey hey! You guys heading to play?" My brother and Tsukki came up to us. "Wouldn't mind if Tsukki-man over here and I tag along?" He was giving a look at Shoyo.

Huh ..

"Shrimp, you okay?" Tsukki asked. I saw Shoyo looking at the floor, eyes dull again, smile upside down. When he heard Tsukki, his attention was on him.

"Yeah! I'm fine!" He totally faked a smile right there. I had to cut this.

"W-well! I think only Shoyo, Akiteru, Natsu and I are just going to play alone."

My brothers attention was on me now. "Aw Kemi, don't be so rude. Let's go play!" Iwazaki snatched the volleyball from Shoyo and walked outside. Everybody was heading out instead of Shoyo.

He was in the same position as like he was holding the volleyball still. "Shoyo? You comin?" I gave a slight smile. He jumped and nodded. He follow me.

🌙💛☀️