The Metal Arm.

Anakin x reader
Warnings: It be Smutty. Slapping, choking.
2300 words
Authors note: this was a request on tumblr. I know Anakin didn't make his arm, just go with it.
————————————-
"Yes, we're leaving Kashyyyk now, Master. The mission went very well. I hope this makes the counsel content in my efforts." Anakin boasts to a holographic Obi-Wan.

"Yes, yes Anakin I'm sure it will. Great job to the both of you, we'll see you when you get here. May the Force be with you both." Anakin nodded as the hologram faded out.

"Oh gee, I hope the counsel will be proud of my efforts, if they aren't it'll just break my itty-bitty heart!" You say mockingly to your shipmate, to which he replies with 'shut up' and a nice punch to the arm. "Calm down, Skywalker. And hey it wasn't all you out there. I had to save your butt like 10 times." You laugh.

Anakin, however, did not find this funny, of course. "Oh please!" He scoffed before continuing,"If it weren't for me half the crew wouldn't be alive, including you." Anakin points one of his bionic fingers into your chest, making you gasp.

"Sure." Was all you had to say. You still stood there with Anakin for a few seconds before he slightly dug it a little deeper into your chest, then removed it all together. He walked to the front of the ship to go sit in the pilot's seat and that's when you found your voice.

"Hey! You said I could fly us back home when we discussed who was going to fly us here." You huffed now standing over him in his preferred seat.

"And you were dumb enough to believe it, not my problem. You can sit in the seat next to me though, if you must." He pointed, with the bionic finger again, to the co-pilot seat next to him. You were furious but you'd had this fight a million times. You protest him flying you home and he'd just say 'okay' and never actually get up, so you didn't say anything in response. You just sighed, rolled your eyes and took the next best seat on the ship.

"Next time I'm flying."

"Sure."

You had gotten settled in making sure everyone was on and the ship was ready to go before taking off.

You despised missions with Anakin for this main reason, and many others. He was super bossy and treated you like scum. It wasn't just a fight over who got to fly, no, it was a fight over everything. Who got the best missions, who gets to the counsel meetings first, who had the better lightsaber, everything. You eventually started to notice that it was only you he picked on this way. Am I a threat to him? You thought, he chuckled.

"Get out of my head, Skywalker." You demanded.

"If your thoughts weren't so loud I wouldn't be in them. Also, I pick on you the most because you make it so easy." He laughed again. You stuck your tongue out at that. Asshole. You thought, he stopped laughing.

Once you jumped into hyberspace you wouldn't be home for another 2 hours, making you very bored. Your only options were to talk to Anakin or spin around in your seat and stare at the ceiling. You chose the latter. You were trying to think of anything but the time. As it ticked on though you started to think about the battle you'd just fought against a fleet of battle droids, which is never really much of a battle. Then, you remember seeing Anakin across the way slashing them with his lightsaber at lightning speed. You hated him but that was fighting you'd never seen before. It was all due to the bionic arm, of course. There's no way he could've done that with his original limb. As you were 'fighting' the droids off you couldn't stop staring at his gloved metal arm. The way it moved so perfectly between him and his lightsaber. Every twist and turn it made while fighting had some odd trance on you.

Your mind wander a little further, what else could that metal arm do? You imagined the plam running up and down your inner thigh, pinching at the skin forcefully. You could see it moving up a little further to toy with your clit over your panties before pushing them aside to enter one of its digits into your warmth. You catch yourself almost moaning at the thought of it. Indulging yourself a little deeper you thought of how it might feel against your throat, feeling the smoothness of the leather pressing into your air way. You were holding your breath without realizing until you felt yourself exhale loudly. You began to think of how it might feel palming your breast, while tweeking at your sensitive bud.