Something Red.

Warnings: 18+ Smut, NSFW, fingering
Words:1.1k
A/n: a request from my tumblr: The first thing that came to mind was the reader wanted to give Anakin a Christmas present to "unwrap" when he gets home from a mission AKA you get some red lingerie, you give him a sneak peek under your clothes and wham bam thank you ma'am- he really appreciates the gift.
———————————————————
All through the temple it seemed you and Anakin were the only ones not celebrating. Cheers rawr through the halls of people singing and laughing, while you and Anakin sat in the library.

"Are you done yet?" Anakin huffed, wanting to join in on the festivities.
"Not yet. I told you it was going to be a while but I'm almost done. Just give me a few more minutes."

The council had pulled you aside an hour before Anakin had gotten back from his mission. They informed you that you would be leaving first thing in the morning, to a place you'd never even heard of. As upsetting as it was to find out you wouldn't be spending Life Day together, you had to follow orders. Since you knew nothing of this strange planet you decided to do some research on it, hence why you're in the library instead of getting freaky on the dance floor.

Anakin huffs out a heavy breath, "Please y/n, It's Life Day Eve and I just got back from not seeing you at all for 3 months. We don't even have to go to the party." He states, "Let's go back to my apartment for your.. present."  He smirks, trailing his finger up and down your arm.

"But I really need to finish this, Ani. If I don't I could mess something up tomorrow and die. Do you want that?" A little over dramatic but it seemed to get the point across.

"No, I guess not." He sighs, crossing his arms over his chest in defeat. Anakin was a manchild, especially when he didn't get what he wanted and right now what he wanted was you. Little did he know, you had a little surprise for him.

With a quick flick of your wrist, the pencil you'd been using fell to the floor. "Uh, shoot. Could you pick that up for me, please?" You ask, giving Anakin the biggest and most innocent eyes you could. He huffs again, something you definitely didn't miss in the 3 months he'd been gone.
When Anakin bent down to get the pencil he felt a slight weight against the back of his neck.

"Um, what are you doing?" He asks, sounding panicked even though he knows he could overpower you fairly easily.

"I didn't want to say anything out loud but.." You pause, pulling your robes off from around your legs, spreading them at the same time. Your hand reached down to pull up your skirt, slightly. Just enough to expose the red, lace lingerie that sat just above the matching garters. Anakin gasped, causing a smirk to spread across your mischievous cheeks.

"You like?"

Anakin groans, gripping your inner thighs just rough enough for a moan to escape for your mouth. "That depends." He says.

You were a bit confused but played along anyway. Your hands fiddled with his soft ringlets as he sat between your thighs. "Depends on what, baby?" Anakin's brought his cold, metal digit up to your covered mound, tracing circles over the thin fabric just above your clit. He watches you, moving his thumb harder against you in one quick motion. Your legs jolt, threatening to close as if Anakin would allow it.

He watches you stifle a moan by biting your lips, the action only making him grow harder. "It depends on how long you're going to make me wait until I can tear these off of you." One more harsh circle over the fabric before he moves them to the side, now rubbing the tantalizing circles without a barrier.

You hum, laughing before he makes another moan fall from your now open mouth. "So you don't like them?"

"No, babygirl. I love them.. just not when they're in my way." With his flesh hand he teases your entrance. You buck your hips, trying to hurry him along. He either gets the message or just couldn't wait any long himself when he finally inserts one finger. Seconds after adding the first finger he adds two and then three, filling you up completely. It was a little painful since you hadn't been this full in months. The stretch was nothing compared to Anakin's cock and you knew that's what he was warming you up for.

"Not here, Ani. Someone- uh god. Someone could s-see." You stutter, trying to push him away from your body. To your surprise he does pull away from you completely. An involuntary groan rumbles through your chest at the now empty feeling. But this is what you wanted right?
Before you could even protest against or for, Anakin had his trousers undone and you were thrown over the table you'd been working at.

"Anakin I'm serious. We-" Anakin interrupts your thoughts and, without hesitation, he ripped the lace from your hips and plowed himself into you. Your walls pulsed at the feeling of, what you assumed, being ripped in half felt like. "Oh God." You scream.

"I'm sorry, babygirl. I just couldn't wait any longer. Try to be quiet for me though. If someone walks in I don't think I'll be able to stop myself. You look so good, babygirl." Anakin pulls out slowly and thrusts forward again, this time a bit softer. "You feel so good wrapped around my cock , almost as if it were made for you. Tell me, babygirl, was my cock made for you?"

Anakin smacked your right cheek making you yelp in pain, earning you another smack. "Answer me."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes- fuck, yes sir. My pussy was made just for you." You whimper. Anakin growls. His thrusts were slow but forceful while he waited for your walls to adjust to his size.

Once you'd adjusted his hips smacked into yours cruel enough that you knew you'd find bruises in the morning.  Moans escaped your greeted teeth when Anakin brought his metal digits back to your clit. "Oh god, Ani. I'm gonna cum. Keep doing that." You felt the numbing pleasure grow in your lower belly as you neared your climax.

"Cum for me, y/n. I can already feel you throbbing around me." Anakin gripped his arms around your waist, slamming into you as you crumbled around him. Your orgasm hitting you in a thousand waves.

"Fuck!" You couldn't help but scream.Your legs quivered as Anakin continued pounding into you until he met his end as well. Your release lasted longer than usual.

Sighs left your lips even after Anakin had pulled out. "Oh my god. What the fuck did you do to me?" You asked, giggling slightly out of breath.
Anakin pulled you into his arms,

"Don't tell me you're worn out. We still have 8 hours until you leave." He smirks, kissing your needy lips with his.

"Hmm, Happy Life Day to me."