-6-

Staceys PoV
I was back home now. But the sickness hadn't stopped. I was starting to get better but I had a suspicion. When Kevin left to go for a meeting and Hadley was sleeping out at James' I went to the shops and bought a pregnancy test. Here we go again. I did the test then waited and waited. When I turned it over there was one defined line and a second faint line. I dropped the test picked up my phone and rung Janette.
J. Hi Sta-
S. Janette. I know that you're off today. Is there any chance that you can come round. Like. Now.
J. Yeah sure why what's up
S. I'll explain when you get round here
I hung up and hid the test in a box stuffed in the wardrobe. There was a knock at the door and when I opened it Janette smiled at me. "Thank god. Come in." I closed the door behind her and beckoned her to follow me. I pulled the test out of the wardrobe again and gave her the box. "Open it." She opened it and looked at me. "Omg Stace!!" "No Janette. He's gonna kill me." "Who?" "Kev. He's gonna kill me." "Stace. No he isn't." "But then what if he doesn't want another kid and what if Hadley isn't happy and-." "Baby." Kevin was home. I shoved it back in the wardrobe and janette followed me back into the room. "Hiya gorgeous. Oh hey Janis." "Kev." He smiled at me and placed a kiss on my cheek before going to get changed. I looked at Janette and she smiled. "Tell him. It'll be fine. Promise." She smiled and left. I sat on the sofa trying to think how to phrase it. Kev walked back in dressed in some jeans and a shirt. He smiled at me before noticing the worry on my face. He rushed and sat next to me. "Baby what's wrong. Are you ok? Is Hadley ok?" "Umm stay here two minutes. I'll not be a second." I went and got the test and put it in a box. When I walked back in kev looked at me. "What's that?" I passed him it and he looked at me before slowly opening it. He looked at me with this kind of confused look. "This isn't a prank. Youre really-? We're-? I thought you said-." "I know I know. I'll go." "Woah hang on. It's mine right?" I nodded and he smiled and kissed me. "Baby. You're having a baby." I smiled and wrapped my arms round his neck and he kissed me again. "How long have you known?" "I found out just before you came back. That's why janette was here. I would have told you first but I didn't know what to do or how to tell you." "Baby. I wouldn't have cared when you told me I'm just glad that you did this time. So it's just me and janette that know." I nodded and he smiled and embraced me in a hug. "You're happy right?" "Yeah I just. Wasn't sure whether you would be." "Bubby. I'm on cloud nine right now." I giggled and he kissed my forehead and looked me directly in the eyes cupped my cheeks with his hands and smiled. "I love you." "I love you too."
Kevins PoV
I was absolutely buzzing. We were having another kid. "You know that you have to keep this a secret now?" "I hate secrets but I know. Just in case." She smiled at me and grabbed my hand. I closed the box and put it somewhere where Hadley would never look. She led me over to the bed and I smiled as she laid down next to me. "Hadleys gonna be a big sister. Stace I'm gonna be a dad again. I can watch them grow up. Go to school. First words." She just smiled and I looked at her. But. Strictly. "Wait but. Strictly." "What about it?" I shook my head and she chuckled and nuzzled her head into me. "I missed you Kev." "Mmm. You know I'm never ever leaving you right. Ever." She just laughed and I looked at her. "I'm being serious. Even if you cheated on me. I wouldn't be happy but id still love you." She just kissed me and I smiled. "I love you stacey Jones." "Love you too Kevin Clifton."