-50-

Kevins PoV
I went and answered this time and Jason was stood there. I looked at him and smiled. "Kev mate the snows been called off tonight. Too many of the backstage crew have called in sick." "I hate to tell you mate but I would have been one of those people." "What?" I opened the door wider hearing beau and Emily run in jumping on stacey. He chuckled. "Your house is the place to be tonight!" "Woohoo." He left and I walked in picking up the two kids and throwing them over my shoulders making them scream. "Well then Stace. I reckon we've got our food for tonight." "Yeah?" "Yeah. A little boy and a little girl." Emily wriggled and squirmed do I put her down. "Don't like it?" She shook her head and I smiled. "It's ok. I'll put the Mario Kart on for you both kay?" She nodded and I smiled knowing she was just homesick. I gave them each a remote and they played Mario Kart and then Hadley walked in and smiled. "Hiya em." "Hadley!" The two little ones jumped up givin her hugs and she smiled sitting down with them. I sat on the back of the sofa watching Hadley not trying too hard making sure to let one of them win. I noticed Stacey just sitting there smiling. I sat next to her. "What's up?" "Nothing. Just. Beau seems a lot happier with someone his own age. I mean hadleys turning 15 next year and he'll only be 4." "Yeah I know. I see it. But maybe that's better every so often. Don't you think that maybe if we ended up having another girl or boy he'll feel left out. We saw it with Hadley. Babies take a lot of attention and he's still only a baby." "I know. I guess I'm just overthinking it." "Hey." I tilted her chin up. "This doesn't mean I don't want more. Just. Not quite yet." She smiled and I pecked her lips before going to make something for them to eat. Hadley has finally taught me how to cook after 5 years. They had got bored and Emily came and tapped my leg. "What can I do for you little miss sugg." "I help?" "Does mummy and daddy let you?" And nodded and I smiled lifting her onto the counter. I cut everything and she put it in. I've got to admit I wouldn't mind a little girl. "Me help?" Beau ran in and I sat him on the other side of the cooker. "Don't touch the flame. I don't plan on going up to the hospital tonight." We made the bolognese and the spaghetti was cooked. "Go wash your hands again and sit at the table." I put them down and they ran into the bathroom while I played everything up for the kids. Me and stacey had something earlier. They sat together getting a little overexcited sometimes. Stacey had found some of Emily's pyjamas and was gonna wash her clothes to wear tomorrow. Hadley was getting read for bed and shouted me. "Dad there's a spider!" "Hadley-." "Dad if you don't get it I'm gonna squash it!" I chuckled and walked into her room with the two little kids following me and coaxed the spider into my hand trapping it with the other. "Uncle kev it gonna be scared." "I know that's why I'm gonna put it outside because hadley won't let it sleep." I took it into the room and I knew Stacey was scared of spiders. "Stace baby come here." She walked over and looked at me. "What you got." "Moth. Can you put it outside." She nodded and held her hand out but smacked me when she saw the spider. "Put it outside evil thing." I chuckled putting it out the window and we got the little two to bed and Hadley was on the phone to James again. I pressed my ear against the door. "Wait so you times the number by x?" "Yes J. It's not that hard." I smirked and sat next to stacey. The two little kids were watching a movie falling asleep in beaus room and me and stace were sat on the sofa. She rested her head in my chest and I kissed her forehead. "What do you want for Christmas?" She looked at me. "Kev. That two month away. "I know it is. Which is why I'm asking you before you're stressed so I can actually get an answer unlike last year." "Why what did I say last year?" "You don't remember?" She shook her head and I chuckled. "We we're at my mums?" "Still not working." "Jo and neil." "No?" "You asked for a fricking dildo." She looked at me. "Did I?" I nodded smiling. "Mum and dad looked at you but it went straight over your head. Nobody mentioned it because we knew you were stressed." "Oh god." She buried her head in my neck and I kissed her forehead again. "Cmon. What do you want?" "I dunno." "I dunno. There must be something babe." "You know how we've been wanting to move to a house." "Yeah? Baby I might be middle class but I can't buy you a house for Christmas." She chuckled and kissed me. "Can we move. Like. Find a good house and move in before Christmas." "Thanks for the notice bub." "Your welcome but I'm being serious. I've lived in this flat coming up 11 year. You've been with me five." "Yeah. Hey. We could move down to Luton." She shook her head. "Why?" "Maybe when the kids have moved out. I love Luton but. It's a rough area. I mean look at us. We didn't have the best childhood." "I had an amazing few teen year but that's about it." "Well yeah but that's it. I was thinking. Well I was thinking maybe grimsby. I mean jo and neil have bought a house down there and your mum and dad are down there. It's a nice town and the kids have loads of mates there. Like ummm those two kids across from your mums. The teenage lass and the boy a few years older than beau." "Oh umm Lacey and Rocco?" She nodded. "Yeah. Yeah that'd be alright." "Well I mean. Hadley wants to go back to aus." "Baby I'd love to go to aus but don't you think the distance would be hard for her and James. For us and all our mates. For jo and neil and my mum and dad." "Yeah I know. I know how to surprise the kids for Christmas though." "Australia?" "Yeah. You know Diannes mum and dad right?" I nodded. "Well we could go to Australia with joe and Di and Emily and then Hadley can have what she wants beau will have had an experience and beau and Emily can still hang out." I nodded. "And we could liven there!" "Cmon. Bed time for you as well. No more idea for tonight." She smiled and we said night o Hadley and looked in at Emily and beau. They were fast on. I crept in and turned the tv off. "Daddy?" I looked at beau and he was awake. "Come on go to sleep. Then tomorrow uncle Joe and auntie dot might come round." "Na night daddy."