Chapter 1 🖤

It has been a few days since my mom had her wreck, she is all back to normal and good now. Me and Jaden wake up and go downstairs, and say "goodmorning" to everyone. Dixie says "so what are we doing today" I say "oh, Mads asked me to go out with her today, so I am gonna go do that". Addison says "okay, who wants to go get lunch, then shop" Charli, Dixie, Avani, Josh, and Bryce say "yeah, sure", Anthony, and Jaden say "okay".

 I say "okay, I will text you guys and we can go get dinner" . Jaden, Avani, and Dixie say "okay", I go upstairs and get ready. 

Jaden does too and he says "you're sure you are fine with going with Mads" I say "yeah, she actually seems really nice" he says "okay"

Jaden does too and he says "you're sure you are fine with going with Mads" I say "yeah, she actually seems really nice" he says "okay". I go downstairs and Mads is on the couch and she says "are you ready" I say "yeah, let's go", we say "bye" to everyone and I hug Jaden. 

We go and get in my car and we go to lunch, Mads says "I am happy you came" I say "Me too". She says "I never thought we would be friends", I say "me either", we eat then we go to some stores, I have a really good time. We hang out for a while, then I say "I told everyone I would text them and we could all go eat dinner together" she says "okay, great". 

I text Jaden and he says they are going to Saddle Ranch, I tell Mads and she says "okay". We get in my car and go , we all eat, then we go back home, and Mads leaves, me and Jaden go to our room and he says "how was your day" I say "good, what about you" he says "good". We get ready and go to bed.