Chapter 12 : Truth

Jisoo's POV

I woke up. Suddenly my head started to hurt. "W-where am I?" I asked. "J-jisoo u-unnie you're awake!" I heard Jennie's voice and looks at her. "J-jennie what h-happened?" I asked her. Her feet and hands are tied up just like mine. We are also tied up on a tree. "W-we got k-kidna--" before she could finish someone talk.

"Oh~ Well you guys are now awake"

We looked at the person. W-wait.. "what do you want from us!?" Jennie asked fiercly. "Well.. You got some mistakes.. you did something that can make you dead" she said. "LET US GO! WE FCKING TRUSTED YOU AND THIS IS WHAT WE RECEIVE?!" Jennie shouted. "Well.. well.. Youre stupid to trust someone you just met a few days ago, In short youre stupid to trust someone like me.. Chou... Tzuyu." She said and just laugh like a psycho.

Jin's POV

We are now inside the forest. We decided to split up.

Group 1
Jin, Kyungsoo, Momo, Jungkook, Lisa, Yoongi

Group2
Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Rosè

We headed north.. "Jisoo, Jennie!!!" We shouted. "Jisoo Unnie!!" Lisa and Momo shouted.

Jisoo's POV

I can hear someone calling my name and Jennie's. Tzuyu got shocked. "WERE HERE--" Before I could finish my sentence Tzuyu made a cut on my arm making me groan in pain. "JISOO UNNIE-" She got cutted off when a guy put a handkerchief on her mouth. "MMH-MMM!!". W-wait.. "JINYOUNG?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" I said. "Oh you wanna know why..?" She asked. We just looked at them.

"It is their FAULT!" she shouted. "IF THEY DIDNT DO SOMETHING THIS WONT EVER HAPPEN!" Tzuyu shouted. "FIRST. SEULGI AND IRENE." She shouted

Flashback

"M-mother.. why are we.. leaving the house?" Little Tzuyu asked. "H-honey.. someone wants to kill us! We needed to go--" My mom was cutted off when we heard a gunshot from outside. "M-mom!" Little Tzuyu shouted when the bad guys came inside the house. "P-please!! Spare my daughter! Dont hurt her" my mother begged.

Little Tzuyu witnessed how her mother got raped and got killed. 'T-they are heartless' Little Tzuyu thought. "I-ill get my revenge! Mother.. I promise to get justice for your death.. I'll kill them!"  Tzuyu said tears flowing down from her eyes to her rosy cheeks.

When Tzuyu is in high school. She met three friends. Momo, Seulgi, and Irene. When the three girls is picked up by their parents. She saw one of the guy.. that men who abused and killed her mom was Seulgi and Irene's father.

"B-but--" I got cutted off. "Next is Kai." Tzuyu said.

Flashback

"P-please!! D-dont!!" Tzuyu begged. But the man is continuing to beat her up. "Heh. Pathetic girl. I bet you're mother is not happy that you got born. You should be dead" Kai said. "Oh~ Does the little baby wants to cry??" Kai asked. "Dont. Involve. My. Mother. Here." Tzuyu said. Kai get the necklace her mother gave her and... broke it.

"Next is this slut Jennie." Tzuyu said.

Flashback
"P-please.. dont break up with me.." Tzuyu begged her boyfriend. Soon to be ex boyfriend. "I dont like you anymore. I love Jennie she is more beautiful, smart and popular than you" that words made her world break.

"Lastly.. you" Tzuyu said while stopping her tears.

"W-what? M-me?" I asked innocently.

"You.. took everything to me. My popularity, My friends and My Crown as the rank 1" tzuyu added. "I have a friend. She is Sana. She comforted me when you took everything from me! She loves Jin Oppa! I wont let you get her love!" She said angrily. "SO I SHOULD GET RID OF YOU ALREADY!" Tzuyu said holding the knife tightly and hold my hair tightly. She pointed the knife at my neck. "YOU THINK IM STUPID?! STOP HIDING OR ILL KILL THIS FCKING GIRL!" Tzuyu shouted.

W-wait.. someone's.. here?!. We looked at the person who comes out first.

J-jin..?!