Chapter 17 : Being Close Again

Jin's POV

I saw Jisoo being a tomato while staring at me or should I say my body. I just had a towel wrap to my body because I thought that she's still sleeping. I decided to tease her.

"Like what you see huh?" I asked trying hard not to laugh. "P-PABO!!!" She said. I was laughing. Then I was facing her back when I saw that she is holding a letter. Wait-- That's the letter she gave me when she was on New Zealand!. "G-go put on c-clothes" she said stuttering well I dont care she is cute. I decided to go at my closet and put a sweatpants and I put the towel on my broad shoulder. "Am done" I said. She looked at me. She became red again. "WITH A SHIRT ON!" She commanded and I just laugh.

I guess I will be under by Kim Jisoo this day.

Jisoo's POV

He told me his done. I looked at him he is fcking shirtless!!!!! I told him to put on a shirt and he just laugh. HOW DARE HE!? But.. I admit h-his.. body is.. perfect-- WAIT NO JISOOOOO!!! NAMJESUS! HOBI WATER!! MY POOR INNOCENT EYES! IM BEING A PERVERT HUHU!!!

"Okay im really done" he said. First I hesitated to look at him but I dont care anymore sooo I look at him. "You can take a shower.. You can also pick clothes from my closet. Pick whatever you want" He said. I nod and he gave me another towel. "Ill wait for you at the kitchen ill cook dinner" he said. "Arasseo!" I answered.

I walk inside the bathroom and took a shower. It is nice to have a shower. When I finished I wrap the towel around my body and walks to his closet. Hm.. what to wear. I look at his clothes. My gaze got stuck when i saw his.. HOODIES!

Jin's POV

I was done preparing foods at the table when I saw a pair of foot infront of me. I look at her. She looks cute with my hoodie on. "Oh.. That's my hoodie.. I hope you wear shorts" I said. "Of course I did!!! Luckily I always have spare clothes everywhere I go but I want your hoodie than my shirt" she said. "Lets eat?" I asked. She nodded.

After eating

No One's POV

"Ugh Im bored" Jisoo said while putting her hair up. "Lets watch a movie?" Jin asked. "SUREEE" Jisoo said happily. They go to the living room and Jin already done making popcorns and getting sodas and chips. They sat on the couch. "So~ What movie?" Jin asked. "Hm.. Fast and Furious!!" She said excitedly. Hays this girl. She didn't change even a bit still an action movie lover.

Few hours later

We finished 2 movies. Fast and Furious and Charlie's Angels. Well there. She ended up sleeping. I carried her to my bedroom and lay her down. I lay down beside her I hope she dont mind?

- E N D