Chapter 13 : Stop

Jin's POV

We heard Jisoo's scream. We go there but I stopped them when I saw Tzuyu holding a pocket knife. Taehyung was going but then Tzuyu started to say something. She started telling her past life. It was sad tho. But then she suddenly shouts saying that she is not stupid and we should come out now so we did.

"J-jin?" Jisoo asked.

"Well.. Are we having a reunion..?" Tzuyu asked and laugh like an insane person. "Oh~ Momo! I was planning to kill you.. hm wanna know why?" Tzuyu asked. "W-why..?" Momo asked she is shivering. "Oh.. Ask your mom who made me suffer through high school days." Tzuyu said. "Well.. You too! Kyungsoo Oppa!" Tzuyu laughed. "Because of you (Kyungsoo) I lost my fcking job! How funny" Tzuyu said. Momo and Kyungsoo just put their heads down.

"How funny I got stranded with people who ruined my life" Tzuyu stated. "You.. Jin Oppa." She pointed her left index finger at me. "Sana-ssi loves you! But what did you do?! You proposed to this whore right here!" Tzuyu said and put the knife near Jisoo's neck. "What does the feeling of being loved huh?!" Tzuyu asked tearing up. "T-tzuyu.. revenge isnt the way.." Jisoo said calmly but Tzuyu just got more mad and the knife got into Jisoo's neck but not deep. We heard Jisoo groan in pain. "STOP!" I shouted.

We saw someone showed up. J-jinyoung.?!

"Hey Tzuyu! Are you having fun?~" Jinyoung asked smirking while holding a pocket knife too. Where did they got those?! Jinyoung walks towards Jennie. "DONT. TOUCH. HER.!" Taehyung shouted. "This girl.. also made my life.. hell." Jinyoung said. He made a cut on Jennie's left cheek. We are all shocked. Jennie finally got her conciousness back.

I hide behind the trees making a way to go to them closer. I was behind the tree where Jisoo and Jennie is tied up. "T-tzuyu.." I heard Jungkook's voice. "WHAT?!" Tzuyu shouted. Suddenly I go to Jinyoung and knocked him off. We removed the rope but Tzuyu got Jisoo. "D-dont you dare come near me or I'll hurt her!" Tzuyu threatened. "D-dont! G-go and save Jennie!" Jisoo shouted.

"Put that down Tzuyu!" I warned. Then someone shot Tzuyu with a slingshot but she dodge it then Jisoo hit Tzuyu with her elbow but the pocket knife hits Jisoo's stomach. "JISOO!" We shouted in unison. They caught Tzuyu. I go to Jisoo and catch her before she falls. "Jisoo! Jisoo! Dont you dare leave me" I said. "S-silly.. d-dont cry! I-its just in stomach! I-im not gonna die!" Jisoo said smiling but she cough blood.

Jisoo's POV

I woke up.. Im inside a tent? I tried to get up but my stomach hurts. Ow.. my head hurts. "Youre finally awake.." Jin said. "What happened..? Where is Tzuyu..?" I asked him. "Oh.. she there at their tent. Jungkook and Yoongi is with her.

We suddenly here a loud noise. "HYUNG! HYUNG!!!!" Jungkook yelled. Me and Jin go out and saw..

RESCUERS?!