Chapter 15 : Jisoo?!

Jin's POV

It's been 3 years since that accident happened. I am now a Doctor. I started working just a year ago. I don't know what happened to Jisoo.. But im still hoping to see her again. I came back to reality when I heard my assistant calling me. "Dr. Kim! The manager of KING Entertainment wants to talk to you" She said. "Let them in" I answered while checking some papers.

"Good Morning Dr. Kim!" He said. I smiled and greeted back. "So, Why are you here Mngr. Gu?" I asked. "I want you to train my new actress for the upcoming drama." He said. "I will pay you 500,000 Won every session.. So are you in?" He asked. "T-that's a lot of money Mngr. Gu.. but.. okay sure." I said. "Well then! She will go here tomorrow! Thank You for accepting the offer" Mngr. Gu said and we did a shake hands.

Next Day

I was preparing for them to come then suddenly I heard a knock. "Come in" I said. I saw Mngr. Gu and a Lady with a cap and a mask. "Good Morning Dr. Kim, Here is the actress im telling you. So.. Ji introduce yourself" Mngr. Gu said.

As she removes her cap and mask she spoke. "Annyeong I'm Kim Jisoo! Hope we can get along". J-jisoo!

Jisoo's POV

As we walk inside the room. I heard a familiar voice. I removed my cap and mask when Mngr. Gu wants me to have an introduction.

"Annyeong Im Kim Jisoo! Hope we can get along!" I smiled and look at the doctor.. wait. J-jin?!

"A-annyeong.. I-im Kim S-seokjin. J-just call me Dr. K-kim" he stutters. Im stunned too. Didnt expect that we saw each other after a long time!. "Okay then, You should start now Ill go ahead. Bye Jisoo and Dr. Kim" Mngr. Gu said bidding his goodbye.

I cant move its like my feet is stuck on the ground. "S-so.. How have you been?" He asked while he awkwardly sat on his chair. "O-oh all g-good.. How about you?" I asked him while sitting on the couch. I sighed. Why are we even that shy? We already met 2 times and even had a long relationship. "I-im all good too Ms. Kim" he said and stood up and offered me a handshake. "Stop with the formalities.. Jin. I miss you" I said and quickly hugged him.

Jin's POV

"I-im all good Ms. Kim" I said. Why am I stuttering. "Stop the formalities.. Jinnie I missed you" she said and quickly hugged me. I blushed. "I miss you too Soo" I said and hugged her back. We stopped hugging and faced each other. I saw tears forming in her eyes. "Why did you leave me again?" She asked with a shaky voice. "Sorry Soo, Its just.. I know when Im with you you'll just get hurt" I said caressing her cheek. "Dont leave me again okay..?" She asked me and I just nod.

After That

I started to train her for her upcoming drama. I taught her the basics first like what are those equipments how to put the gloves and masks properly and more. I looked at my watch it is already 7:23 PM. "I saw her at the couch memorizing the equipments. I sat beside her and look at her. "Soo" I called her. She just hummed as an answer. "Im.. so proud of you" I said and smiled. She looked at me. "Me too" she said. "Can we start over?" I asked "what do you mean?" She asked.

"Can I court you again?" I asked making her blush.

-E N D