Chapter 9 : Sorry

Jin's POV

I finally decided to go out of the tent. It is 6:30 AM. I guess my face was burning for like 30 minutes? How weird is that?. When I go out I only see Jisoo.. Sitting near the ocean. I look at her figure.. If only I have my cellphone. Maybe I already took a picture of her. I looked away when I saw her look at my direction. I glanced a little I saw her sad smile.

Jisoo's POV

I was sitting here near the ocean letting the water touch my feet but then I suddenly feel like someone is staring at me. I look at the direction of our tent. I was right. He is staring. I saw him look away. I just smile weakly. I know he is still mad at me.. Hays.. Let me say sorry this time because he is finally awake.

I stood up and go near him. I can say that he is startled when I go near him. "Jinnie.." I said cutely. "Jinnie sorry.. forgive me please.." I said pouting.

Jin POV

'Oh sht!! She is coming in my direction! What to do?!' It was too late. She is here beside me. I froze when she called me 'Jinnie'. I am trying to stop myself from blushing. "Jinnie sorry.. forgive me please.." she said. I took a glance at her she is pouting cutely. "Im sorry.. My anger just took over me and--" I cutted her off by hugging her. I feel that she is shock and startled because the others might see us but she suddenly gave in. She hugged me back!!!.

"Ehem"

We stopped hugging each other and saw Jennie!.

"Dont worry Unnie and Oppa. I wont tell anyone" Jennie said winking. "YAHHH JENNIE KIM!!" Jisoo said catching Jennie. I just laugh by their cute action. But their noice woke everyone up. "Ugh.. what's with the noise..?!" Yoongi asked irritably. "Its our noise you have a problem?" Jennie said. "Yes I have so stop making too much noise" Yoongi said going back to sleep. "Psh.. Grandpa" Jennie said. "I HEARD THAT!" Yoongi said. Jennie just rolled her eyes we just all laugh because of their cuteness. They are the "frienemies" here.

We rearrange the team..

Fishing Group :

Jisoo, Jinyoung, Taehyung and Jennie

Sticks / Woods :

Namjoon, Jimin, Rosè

Fire Making :

Momo, Kyungsoo, Yoongi

Hunting :

Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Tzuyu, Lisa

Jisoo and Jennie will observe Jinyoung and Taehyung.

Namjoon will observe Jimin and Rosè.

Kyungsoo and Yoongi will observe Momo.

Me and Jungkook will observe Hoseok, Tzuyu and Lisa.

- E N D

Sorry if this is kinda short~