Chapter 14 : See You Soon

Jisoo's POV

We saw rescuers.. I dont know what to react. Should I be glad because im finally going home or should I be sad because I know that I need to part ways with Jin.. "Lets go now, We should hurry" the rescuer said. We follow what he said.

I sit beside Jin. "Jin.. I dont want.. to part ways with you" I whispered to him. He looked down. "Me.. too" he said. "But lets hope to see each other again" he said and kiss my forehead until I fall asleep again.

I woke up at a hospital. Wait.. HOSPITAL?! I looked around then someone called my name. "Jisoo!! Jisoo Im happy that youre saved!" Wait--MOM?! "Mom!" I said. When I am trying to sit up she stopped me. "Dont.. you should rest Jisoo-ah" she said smiling. But then I remember someone. "M-mom.. where's.. Jin?" I asked her. She looks shocked.

"Y-you regain your lost memories..?" She asked. I nod as an answer. "Where is Jin?" I asked again. "Stop finding him! I got you a better man!" She said. What.. the.. actual.. fish?!. "Mom just tell me where he is!!" I said. "Dont start now Kim Jisoo. I dont want him. He is the reason why you got hospitalized years ago" she said. "Mom--" I got cutted off. "Stop. Rest now. Lets talk about this when you got discharged" she said and walked away.

Jin's POV

I am now also at the hospital.. They are treating some wounds but not that serious. I am worried about Jisoo. Is she okay?. "U-uh.. Doctor Hwang?" I asked. "Yes Mr. Kim?". "How is Kim Jisoo's situation" I asked. "Oh, she is fine now.. The stab and the wound in her neck is now healing" Dr. Hwang said. "C-can you guve this to her?" I asked and give a letter. "Oh sure Mr. Kim" Dr. Hwang said and walks away.

I hope youre okay and I hope to see you again soon. Kim Jisoo.

Jisoo's POV

Dr. Hwang handed me a letter. He says its from the other patient named Kim Seokjin. Ofcourse I quickly opened the letter..

Dear Soo,
            Annyeong jagi.. I hope you're doing fine and I hope you heal fast. I will not be around.. I won't be near you so don't disobey you're mother. Take care of yourself. I hope you can be happy like we are when we got stranded at that island.

I know alot of things happened. Tell Jennie, Lisa and Rosè that I will miss them and of course.. I will miss you too. I hope to see you again soon jagi.. I love you

Your Jagi,
Kim Seokjinnie

I didnt know my tears betrayed me. "See you again.. but soon. Jinnie.." I whispered and wipes off my tears.

- E N D