Chapter 16 : Letter

Jin's POV

I am now here at a restaurant. I decided to take out an order. I am now driving, going to my office because Jisoo might be waiting there now because it is 2:36 PM we need to meet at 2:00 PM. I hope 30 minutes is not that long by the way if youre curious about what happened yesterday well.. She said Yes.. I am so happy!!

I am now hurrying. I am running to my office because it is 3 pm now.. huhu im very late. Jisoo will be tired of waiting. I opened the door panting and saw Jisoo.. Sleeping at the couch.I walk to her but first i put down the paper bag  chicken at my desk. "Jisoo.." I tried to wake her up. "Jichu.." I called her once again. I stared at her face. Her eyes are gorgeous, He nose is perfectly pointed.. and her lips.. is.. Irresistible. I was going near to her face when suddenly she woke up.

We we're shock..

"W-what are you doing?!" She said and hug herself. "S-sorry.. I- uh.. there was s-something in your c-cheek" I lied. I will tease her heh. "Why you acting like that? Its not like we've never done that before" I said smirking. "YAH! KIM SEOKJIN!!" She said annoyed. I just laugh at her reactions. "By the way, you're being a godd student so here." I said and gave her the paperbag. She gets it and opened and her eyes light up.

Jisoo's POV

"AHHH MY PRECIOUS CHIKIN!!!" I squealed while smiling from ear to ear. "THANKS JINNIEEE I LOVE Y--" I stopped. "W-what?" He asked. God damn Jisoo! WRONG MOVE WAH. "I-i mean I L-love uh.. IT! yes I love it!" I said while avoiding his gaze. That was close... phew.

As he started to teach me on how to use this and those. Like how to inject properly, How to bandage properly.

Skip Time

It is now 8:30 pm I didnt thought that we will take this too long. I feel sleepy tho but I cant stop learning! I yawned.

Jin's POV

I saw her studying hard as if I am her tutor and she was my student. I saw her yawned. She is sleepy but I think stopping her from memorizing wont be a good idea so I start to scroll on instagram.

1 hour passed. I look at her. I walk near her and called her name but I didn't get any response. I remove the hair that was blocking her face and saw her sleeping peacefully.. "how cute.." I whisper to myself. I dont know where is her house at so I decided to take her to my apartment. I lay her down at the bed while I showered.

I wrap the towel at my waist ang came put of the bathroom. When I was walking I saw a Jisoo looking at me with a red face.. wait-- JISOO?!

Jisoo's POV

I woke up in a bed. I was shock because this room is unfamiliar. Wait.. I look inside the blanket luckily my clothes are still on. That was a relief. I got up and look around. I saw at a frame. Oh.. so this is Jin's apartment? How did I get here. I walk at his desk and saw alot of paper works. I guess he is very busy.. but then I saw a picture and a letter. I look at it. It's our picture.. I opened the letter and its my hand writting!

Dear Jinnie,

             Yahhh pabo I miss you! Jichu missed you already~ Are you okay there? Don't worry i'll come back soon.. I know its stupid of me to write a letter even though we have our phones but I think it is cool if we do the ways other people did when it is year 1900.

I hope you are fine! I promise to come back soon.. My mother just really have some business here in New Zealand. Wait for me Jinnie okay?? I hope you see this letter. Hmp don't flirt with other girls there okay? If you did ill kill them!! And also I will bury you alive if you hurt me and my feelings!

Tell the others that I also miss them.. Dont worry I have gifts when I come back! I really miss you oppa~ This letter ends here.. I miss chu and I love you!!

Your Jagi,
Jichuuuu

I didn't notice that I was smiling like an idiot. I was about to fold the letter when a door opened. I look at it and it reveal Jin..

JIN WITH ONLY A TOWEL WRAPPED TO HIS BODY!!!