Oc: Pan Tyche

Name
Pan Tyche

DOB
January 4

Zodiac sign
Capricorn

Age
17

Gender
Female

Height
173 cm (5'8")

Weight
59.9 kg (132 lbs)

Sexuality
Bisexual

Relations
Gon (younger brother figure)
Aunt Mito (Aunt figure)
Beige Harper (Mother)
Quinn Harper (Father)
Rein Kurta (good friend)
Shalnark (good friend)

Likes
Death
Acting
Gon
Rice cakes
Her bag/doll
Her friends

Dislikes
Ging
Stairs
The dark
Killing
People hurting Gon

Name History
Before Pan was born, both of her parents had a vision/dream.  The visions told them to name their child after the two Patrons of their home island.  Pan, the Patron that protects the wild and Nature, who's also quite the trickster.  Tyche, the Patron that provides fortune and luck.  Pan's parents were unsure of if they should follow their visions, so they went to the Patron shrines to question whether or not they would follow their visions.  In the weeks after visiting the shrines, the Harper family was visited by many friendly animals, from the forest, and their work as Hunters was going very well.  The Harpers saw this as a sign and followed through with naming their child after two of their island Patrons.

Curse
When Pan was four, she was cursed.
Her curse allows her to nullify Nen. If a Nen user touches her, they're aura nodes close and they can no longer use their Nen.
If Pan were to expand/release her aura (Ren), she would be able to nullify the Nen of those touching her Ren. However, if the opposite happens and someone expands their aura (Ren) and it makes contact with Pan, then their aura would be unaffected. The only thing that would happen is that Pan would become undetectable through their aura.
If a Nen ability is placed on someone, Pan is unable to remove the effects from the victim. She would have to make contact with the Nen user to remove the effects.

Nen
Specialist
Fortuna
When the ability is activated, Pan's eyes will change. In both eyes, the sclera will turn a shade of yellow. Her left eye will have seven pupils, if she looks at someone with the eye, she is able to steal/borrow their luck. Her right eye will have only one pupil, if she looks at someone with the eye, she able to give them luck.

Callie
Pan infused her Nen into her stuffed doll, allowing her to use the doll as a storage space.  The doll was a gift from her mother. To activate the ability, Pan must say the name of her doll, "Callie," though this ability is almost always active.  Pan keeps it active in case of a situation where she's unable to speak occurs.  She's able to set rules for her doll, more specifically, she's able to set who is able to reach into her bag. Callie can store anything, so long as it isn't bigger than her. Things can be folded to fit.  If food is put into Callie, the food will remain in the same state as it was originally in.

  If food is put into Callie, the food will remain in the same state as it was originally in

[4-9-20)
In case anyone is wondering, I will be writing the date as the d-m-y