5. Calls x and x Lists

Pan Tyche's POV

Ah, I get it. So, we're running for the first part of the exam?

"It's already started?"
"This is part of the test?

"You must follow me to Phase Two. This is the exam's First Phase." Satotz states.

"Follow you? That's it?"

"Yes. I cannot tell you where or when you must arrive. You need only to follow me." Perfect! If all we have to do is follow him, then I can use my roller skates! I hate running.

"Hey, you three go ahead for a bit, I need to do something real quick." I say, slowing down my pace and letting people pass by me.

I notice some of the people who pass by me start to snicker. They probably think I'm going to quit, what losers. Once there's no one behind me, I stop running and grab Callie. I reach my hand into her stomach and pull out my roller skates. I take off my sneakers and put them away. I slide on my skates and stand. It's been a while since I've put these on, oh well. I skate back to the crowd and push my way through to get back to Gon. As I'm skating by, I turn my head to see that some people are glaring at me. I stick my tongue out at them, their glares seem to sharpen. I catch up with Gon, who had somewhat spit from Kurapika and Leorio. I could still see them, but they weren't all together.

"Hmm? Oh, Pan, you're back!" Gon looks down, "Ah, you're so smart! I didn't even think to bring my pair of skates."

"Thanks. Hey, just remember, if you get hungry at all, tell me okay? I've got plenty of snacks." I say with a smile.

"I will, thanks Pan."

~Time skip, many, many hours~

Some kid with white hair passed by me, he had a skateboard. He passed Gon and I, then Leorio. Leorio didn't seem to take kindly to him.

"Hey! Wait up, kid!"

"Hmm?" The kid looks back at him.

"You should show the Hunters Exam some respect!" Leorio shouts.

"What do you mean?" The kid asks.

"Why are you using a skateboard? That's cheating!" Ah, Leorio must not get that this isn't specifically an endurance test.

"Why?" Geez, I'm starting to like this kid. Gon starts to move up, I follow him.

"Why? This is an endurance test!"

"No, it isn't." Gon states, I nod along.

"Huh? Gon, what are you saying?"

"The examiner only told us to follow him." Gon states.

"Gon, whose side are you on?"

"Yeah, the examiner said nothing about an endurance test." I say. "If he had, I would've never changed into my skates." I tell him, pointing down at my skates. The white haired kid slows down and lines up with Gon.

"Hey, how old are you?" He asks.

"I'm twelve years old." Gon states with a smile

"Hmm." After a short second, the white haired kid kicks up his board and catches it. Guess he's running.

"Guess I'll run too."

"Wow! That was so cool!" Gon shouts.

"I'm Killua."

"I'm Gon! Oh, this is Pan." Gon exclaims as he points back to me. Killua turns around and I greet him with a small wave.

"Cool, so, how old are you?" Killua asks me. I fake pout.