Characters

Navya Naveli:(24) Is trying to forget her past

Navya Naveli:(24) Is trying to forget her past. Misses her friends a lot. She is childhood friend of Abhimanyu and Nandini(they are actually siblings). She and Nandini joined space together and Abhimanyu joined later. Princess of Bhai(Aryaman). Mother of Daughter Nidhi. She has always being a Mata Rani Bhakt but she is very modern. Lives with Aryaman and Nidhi is Sona Mansion. She has opened her own company(Nidhi and Family) which is a famous music publishing company. Treats Aryaman like her brother. She has panic attacks because of him (whenever she remembers him). Can only trust Aryaman. She remembers giving birth to 2 babies one girl and one boy. Before she went unconscious she put her mata rani locket on the baby boys neck. When she regained her conscious she was in hospital with Nidhi as Aryaman brought them there. Believes that she will find her son. Loves singing.

Aryaman Khurrana: (26) heir of Khurrana industry

Aryaman Khurrana: (26) heir of Khurrana industry. Lost both his mother and sister to cancer. Loves Navya like a sister very protective over her. He is also very protective of Nidhi and Preeti one scratch on the, and you are gone. Knows everything about Navya's past. Lives with Navya and Nidhi in Sona Mansion. Regrets not coming in time to save Sahil(Baby boy of Navya). Hopes that his sister reunites with her lost baby boy. He plays the drums and tabla. Dating

Nidhi Naveli: (6) cupcake for her mamu and boyfriend

Nidhi Naveli: (6) cupcake for her mamu and boyfriend. Apple of her mother's eyes. She is home-schooled so she is taught a range of different languages . She loves Music and Art. Her favourite band is Fab5. She doesn't have an friends except her flowers, her toys and her mamu, mama, ramu kaka and Neil , Preeti, Harpreet and Yug. She lives with her mamu and mama in Sona Mansion. She knows she has a twin brother but doesn't know anything else. She is very responsible. She plays the keyboard and piano and sings just like her mother. She also plays the veena. She always bothers her mum with her paintings.

Fab5- Mukti, Alya, Cabir, Dhruv, Manik

Fab5- Mukti, Alya, Cabir, Dhruv, Manik. All miss Navya

Alya(24) and Dhruv(25) are married have a son called Arjun(5). Alya owns a parlour with Mukti and Dhruv is a famous dancer. They both are still part of the band. They are a pretty famous. All live in Mansion Swarg with the remaining Fab5 and their partners and children and Chacha, Chachi and Rishabh and Chaaya. Dhruv plays the guitar while Alya plays the piano.

Mukti(24) and Abhimanyu(25) are married and have a daughter called Sania(4) Mukti owns the parlour with Alya. Mukti is also part of the band. Abhimanyu own a hospital and he is a doctor. They also live in Mansion Swarg. Mukti plays the electric guitar while Abhimanyu only knows how to sing.

Cabir(25) is single but found a boy on the street. He adopted him and named him Abeer(6). He is still an RJ and part of the band. He is bisexual but isn't interested in anyone. Is still searching for Navya. Also live in Mansion Swarg. Has faced lots of hardships but is still the jolly character. Navya helped him a lot when facing the hardship when they were living together. He lived with Navya and Mukti when he was thrown out of the house. Navya had issues with the hostel and Mukti hated her parents so they decided to go buy a house together. They lived together for 4 months until Navya disappeared. Cabir broke down as his best friend left him. Abeer came to Cabir's rescue and made him a jolly person. Cabir plays the drums and sings.

Nandini(24) and Manik(25) are married and have a son called Shravan(4). Nandini is a doctor and works with Abhimanyu. Manik takes care of Malhotra Industries and is still part of the band. They also live in Mansion Swarg. Nandini misses Navya. Manik plays the guitar and sings while Nandini plays the veena and sings.

All hate Harshad to bits. Know that Harshad is in jail but don't know why. Don't know why and how Navya disappeared believe its due to Harshad.

Children roles:
Shravan Malhotra is played by Shivansh Kotia
Sania Thakkar is played by Ruhanika Dhawan
Arjun Vedant is played by small Vishesh Bansal
Abeer Dhawan is played by small Siddharth Nigam

Role of the P.A (Chaaya Dara) is played by Jennifer Winget.

There will be more entries of new characters their intro will be given as the story proceeds.

Thanks for taking interest in this new story of mine.

I will try to give a better description of all the children which I will do in the next chapter.