Chapter 5

Navya is returning.

Meanwhile Cabir tells everyone(Fab4 and Nandini & Abhimanyu) that Aryaman's Princess is their Navya.

Abhimanyu: We have finally found my Navu. How dare she not try to contact us? (angry tone)

Nandini: We will get our revenge Abhi . How dare she leave just like that? (angry tone )

Cabir: ok ok calm down. You guys can ask her everything once she is here. Nandini can I talk to you alone.

Nandini: Sure. Guys we will be back in a few minutes.

Nandini and Cabir go.

Cabir and Nandini conversation:

Nandini: What do you want to talk about?

Cabir: I want to talk about Navya.

Nandini: What about Navya?

Cabir: Navya was kidnapped and raped.

Nandini: (Get's angry) That fucking Harshad

Cabir: I feel like I am the worst friend ever. She was there for everyone but when she needed us no one was here for her. Did you know Navya actually gave birth to twins? A girl and a boy. But the man that had her raped kidnapped the boy. Navya went to search for Sahil. We got her to come back with great difficulty.

Nandini: Cabir I know I also feel like the worst twin sister. It's all my fault. Why did I have to become friends with him? Why did Navya have to protect me from him? (Nandini starts crying).  It's all my fault.

Cabir: (he hugs her ) shhh Nandu please don't cry. It isn't your fault but we won't spare him. Plus we need to take care of Navya now cause she has very bad panic attacks.

Nandini: (wipes her tears but is still crying) Yes we will now need to become Navya's strength.

Cabir: Shoot if Manik finds out I made you cry. He will beat me into a cucumber. So please smile.

Nandini: (she smiles) Ok let's go. We also have to prepare things to welcome Navu.

Cabir: Yes the others must also be waiting for us.

Nidhi and Aryaman's conversation:

Nidhi: Mamu I think Abeer is Sahil.

Aryaman: Why do you think that cutie ?

Nidhi: He is wearing Mamma's matarani necklace. Plus I think Teddy Bear might have adopted him.

Aryaman: Ok I will investigate it. Let's go downstairs to help the others.

Everyone prepares everything for the welcoming ceremony.

As soon as Navya enters eveyone goes into her direction but she ignores everyone and rushes to her room. Eveyone get's sad.  Nidhi and Aryaman were now scared.

Nidhi: Do you think something happened to Mamma?

Aryman: Guys let's go and check on her because she seemed really disturbed.

Everyone goes into Navya's room. The sight was quite shocking especially the state of Navya

Sorry for the late update guys. I will not try to give an excuse but my life is a mess and I was trying to post my other story. So sorry for any inconvenience and also sorry for the short chapter.

Thank you so much for reading this story. And thanks for all the comments and votes please do continue to vote and comment as it motivates me.