Chapter 10

After 30 minutes:

The living room

Order of the seat is Navya, Cabir, Sania, Mukti, Abhimanyu, Aryaman, Harpreet, Preeti, Nandini, Manik, Shravan, Arjun, Dhruv, Alya, Chaaya, Yug, Abeer and Nidhi.

Nidhi: I will tell you all the rules. So we have 2 bowls. This one has name of everyone of you that you have to pick once the bottle stops on you and the other one has things you do if you don't complete your dare or tell the truth.

Cabir: Oooo this sounds interesting.

Yug: It is. Last time Arya Jiju had to dress up as Snow white for the whole day.

Everyone laughs excepts Arya who is glaring at Yug.

Nidhi: Mamu was lucky that he had a day off that day.

Arjun: This sounds fun let's play. I will start with spinning the bottle.

Arjun spins the bottle and it lands on Chaaya.

She picks a name chit.

Nidhi: Didi who did you get.

Yug: She got Jiju.

Aryaman: Oooo Yes. Chaaya do you choose truth or dare.

Chaaya: I pick Truth.

Aryaman: What is your ideal type of guy?

Chaaya: My ideal type of guide is that he is a warm dude and he has the best personality. He should be able to cook and look after children. He should have the cutest smile.

Aryaman: (whispers to Harpreet and Preeti) I found a sister-in-law for you. They fit each other. 

Preeti: I agree Jiju. But will Chaaya be able to melt my stubborn brother's heart. 

Harpreet: I think she will be able to do that. 

Shravan: Ok this time I will spin the bottle. 

This time the bottle lands on Cabir. 

Navya: Pick a chit quickly. 

Cabir: Ok madam. 

Cabir picks up a chit and opens it.

Navya: He got Nidhi. 

Nidhi: How did you and mama get closer? 

Manik: That is very interesting. 

Mukti: Nidhi you are so smart. 

Abeer: Mukku maasi why are you bosting her ego. 

Nidhi: Oi I don't have any ego. Respect me I am 1 minute older than you. 

Navya: Stop fighting if you want to hear the story. 

Both shut up. 

Cabir: We started getting closer when Navya was in hospital. I started to take care of her for 2 weeks. 

Arjun: Was it hard to do? 

Cabir: Actually it wasn't. All I had to do was take her for a walk while Nandini was handling her. 

Navya: I still remember how awkward our first conversation was. That day Nandini had to be somewhere and no one else could come so Cabir volunteered to look after me. 

Flashback: 

Navya was in her room and Cabir went to the toilet when suddenly Navya became very scared and started to have a panic attack. 

She starts throwing things around in the room. 

Navya: LEAVE ME. 

Cabir come quickly. He goes to Navya and hugs her and keeps telling her.