Chapter 3

After everyone had dinner they went to the living room

Nidhi: So lets introduce ourselves. My name is Nidhi. I know teddy bears name. What is your name? (she said pointing at Manik)

Manik: My name is Manik Malhotra. Who is teddy bear?

Nidhi: Cabir. My mama told me to never call elder by their name.

Aryaman: Nidhi aren't you going to give Manik a nickname.

Nidhi: Yes sure. Rakshasa.

Hearing this Fab5 and Abhi and Nandini go into the memory

Abeer: Why Rakshasa?

Nidhi: During dinner he was angrily glaring at Mausi. I think he didn't get his romance time.

All laugh except ManNan. Nandini is blushing and Manik frowns saying

Manik: Only this girl understands my pain.

Now everyone is laughing except Shravan, Arjun and Sania as they don't get the joke.

Manik: (thoughts) She is just like Abeer. Maybe they are long lost siblings.

Nandini: Why did you call me mausi?

Nidhi: It's because I didn't know your name plus you remind me of one of my mother sister.

Aryaman: Who? Cutie pie.

Nidhi: (whispers to Aryaman) Mamma's twin sister.

Aryaman: (thoughts)Shit how did I forget?

Aryaman: What is your band called?

Dhruv: Fab5

Aryaman:(thoughts) They will be able to get Princess out of her misery.

Nidhi: So you are the shy Dhruv who teddy bear calls topi wala. The women next to you is your wife Alya who teddy bear calls Make up kit and the tomboyish girl is Mukti who teddy bears calls lady bheem. I just don't know the children and that mausi over there 

Everyone was surprised how she knew everything.

Nandini: How do you know that much ?

Nidhi: I am a fan of your songs. Plus you guys were coming into my house. I need to look after the safety of my family.

Mukti: You turned out to be a very smart girl. Your Mamma must be proud of how smart you are. Let me introduce the rest to you. This is Chaaya. She is our little sister and our PA. This is my daughter Sania (pointing to Sania) He is the son of Cabir who's name is Abeer (points at Abeer) He is Arjun Vedant(points at Arjun) He is the son of Alya and Dhruv.

Nidhi: This is the one and only Shravan. Manik and Nandini's only son.

Abeer: That's correct. How do you know?

Nidhi: I knew everyone's name just not their faces except Abhi Mamu and Nandini Mausi.

Aryaman:(whispering to Nidhi)Should I tell them about ur crush on Shravan despite seeing his face.

He straight received a pillow in the face.

Aryaman: Oi chipakali I will complain to princess when she calls me. I will also tell her what you did with ur painting colours again.

Nidhi: No please Mamu. If you tell her she will get angry with me.

Aryaman: Ok I won't

Nandini: If you don't mind may we know where she has gone.

Nidhi: She has gone to look for my twin brother Sahil.

Cabir: What happened to him?

Aryaman: He was lost at birth. She found a clue so she had to go to India. She will be back by 2 weeks.