Chapter 8

(Dhruv never had a crush on Nandini and the same for Alya she never dated Manik. She always saw him as a brother. Both have had a crush on each other for a long time but never were able to confess due to their shyness)

Cabir: Thank God Navya is safe. 

Nandini: Mukti and Dhruv how did you find out it was Raghav and Harshad?

Dhruv: We went after the dude that Stabbed Navya. He said that Harshad told him to do it and another men called Raghav was with him and kept on talking about getting revenge. 

Cabir: Getting revenge for what. 

Manik: She had changed the CD of Cabir & Raghav to Harshad & Raghav. So they wanted revenge. 

Cabir: Why is Madhubala so stupid and an emotional fool. 

Abhimanyu: She has always being like that since childhood. Taking care of everyone around her and then falling into trouble. 

Manik: Has this happened to her before? 

Nandini: Yes I trusted the wrong person and didn't trust my own sister. This time it happened again. (Nandini starts to cry again)

Abhimanyu(hugs her): Don't worry Navu is fine. This time I won't let anything happen to you two. 

Cabir: We will also take care of them. 

Dhruv: Don't worry. They are like our sisters. We will never let any harm befall on them.

Mukti: Yes Abhimanyu. 

Alya: I am sorry for what My Brother has done. 

Abhimanyu: Alya this isn't your fault. This is the fault of Harshad. So don't blame yourself. 

He goes and hugs Alya

Abhimanyu: Thank you for consoling Nandini when I couldn't do it. 

Alya: No worries. 

The doctor come out of the room

Doctor: We have put Miss Naveli into a room you will be able to see her but only 2 people can go at the same time.

Abhimanyu: Thank you Doctor.  

Doctor goes

Abhimanyu: Nandini you go take someone with you.

Nandini: Why Abhi Bhai? 

Abhimanyu: Just do what I say. 

Nandini:(thoughts) Abhi Bhai properly can't see her like that again. I need to make sure he isn't alone. Wait let me text Manik. 

Cabir: Nandini can I come with you? 

Nandini: Sure. (she texts Manik )

Nandini and Cabir go into Navya's ward. 

Abhimanyu also leaves from there.  Manik follows him. 

Navya's ward: 

Nandini and Cabir are beside Navya who is unconscious. 

They are waiting for Navya to regain her conscious. 

Cabir: Nandini what do you mean this happened to her again?

Nandini: People were always after my parents money. I never had any proper friends. All were fake but I still trusted them all. My parents died in a car crash which was planned we still weren't able to catch the culprits. During that time I got a friend through nursery. I thought that she was honest and never cared about money. I feel for her trick. Harpreet only used me to get to the money. One day Abhi Bhai had to go out for business as he was the heir. So he told us not to go out. We all agreed. That day I got a call from Harpreet she said to come over to her house I straight on agreed. Navya kept on saying no but I didn't listen to her at all.