Part 8

"Hey Jirou!" I turned around to see Denki and his friends waving at me.

'ugh here we go' I walked over to the table and awkwardly stood there like an idiot.

"you know you can sit down right"

"what? Oh! Y-Yea..." I sat down and fiddled with my thumbs in my lap and stared at my hands. I looked up a bit and saw the same girl I bumped into earlier. She looked at me with a smile.

"Is that the girl you were talking about?" a kid with red hair asked Denki.

"yea this is Jirou" I gave him slight wave before staring back into my lap.

He turned back to me and gave me a toothy grin.

"Hey Jirou, my names Kirishima but you can call me Kiri it's nice to meet you" he reached over and put his hand out for me to shake and I hesitatingly shook his hand.

"My name Kyouka Jirou" I said shyly.

"It's nice to finally meet you"

"Yea, it's nice to meet you too" I said showing a slight smile. After a few minutes of chatting the bell rang telling us to go to class. I waved a quick goodbye before I got up and quickly walked away. I walked through the halls to my next class. I got to my locker, got my books, and continued on with the school day.

Hdkdjjslsbdkdndkfbslsdojdbsk
I'm still alive- school is just kicking my ass right now ill try to post more often but the chapters are gonna be shorter sorry

I hope you're having an amazing day sorry for the short chapter! 💚