GMFLAP 7

It's been two days, Jungkook hadn't seen Jimin since because his father didn't let him go out

It's been two days, Jungkook hadn't seen Jimin since because his father didn't let him go out. He had recently turned 18(23 irl), and now he can go out again.
"I can't believe you're already 18, my baby" Mrs Jeon says as she kisses Jungkook's cheeks. Mr Jeon and the younger hadn't made up yet, that's why his father wasn't talking to him. Mrs Jeon then leaned in to his ear and whispered.
"Go for him"

"Jungkook? Why did you didn't meet up with me for two days-" Jimin is cut off as he felt lips on his. His eyes widened but he immediately kissed back, wrapping his hands around the younger's waist after arms were wrapped around his neck. They pulled away after a few seconds and Jungkook immediately blushed. Their foreheads were leaned together, but Jungkook was looking down, embarrassed by the bold move he had did.

Jimin chuckles, lifting his chin up. Their faces inches apart and stared at eachothers eyes.
"That was such a bold move, Koo... We aren't even dating yet, I just need your ye-" Jimin was cut off again as Jungkook giggled.
"Yes!" The younger says, hugging him tight. He hugged back, resting his chin on the younger's shoulder.

"Now that we're official, do you wanna do it?" Jimin asks, his head resting on Jungkook's lap. The younger slaps his forehead, making him gasp. He looked at Jungkook, who glared at him.
"What? We'll have to do it too in the future if you want, I'm not forcing you" Jimin says, laughing as he rubbed his forehead.
"Aish, fine, okay... we'll do it in the future" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"But why weren't you meeting up with me though?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.

"Well, dad found out about us...and yeah, restricted me from going out until I had turned 18" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Are you guys okay now?" Jimin asks, the younger shook his head.

"I hope we do though, soon"