GMFLAP Finale

(Oof, this is the third book I'm finishing 😳)

Hyuri stood there, shocked.
"Wait, I can't lose my best friend because of a stupid attitude" He says himself before running after the couple.
"Jungkook! Wait! Bubs!" He says before he finally caught Jungkook's hand and turned him around.
"I'm so sorry! Okay? I... It's not excuse for me to cause your sadness... Yeah, I thought Jimin had hurt you like that... But that was in the past, he had changed... And I thought wrong... He didn't hurt me physically, I was just heartbroken, okay? So, please forgive me... I didn't mean to judge your boyfriend, I want you to be happy" Hyuri says, looking down.

Jungkook stared at him with wide eyes before smiling and hugging the older.
"I forgive you, hyung" Jungkook says and all Jimin could do was watch with a smile. Hyuri looks at Jungkook, shaking his head.
"But that was too soon" He says, biting his lips.
"So, you don't want me to forgive you?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"No! Okay, okay, thank you" Hyuri says, laughing. Jungkook aslo laughed, shaking his head.

"Hey! Jimin! That's mine!" Hyuri says as he snatched the pillow.
"What? That's Jungkook's!" Jimin says, glaring. The other just rolled his eyes, gasping at the sight of juice and cookies.
"Yes!" He says, rubbing his hands together. Jungkook laughs, rolling his eyes before putting the tray down. The younger sat down between them, turning the TV on and playing the movie on Netflix.
"Probably a bad idea to watch horror movies, Jimin's scared of them" Hyuri says, his mouth full of cookies.
"Nah, I'm not now" Jimin says, winking. Hyuri scoffs, rolling his eyes and just proceeded on watching. Jungkook ate, leaning on his boyfriend's shoulder.

Their day was filled with screaming, laughter and crying after that...