GMFLAP 8

Jungkook looks up, getting startled by a knock on his door

"I'll talk to you later, hyung" He says, putting his phone down after hanging up.
"Mom isn't home though" He says, frowning. Opening the door, he gasps as he was met with his father who was looking down, guilty.
"Dad-" He was cut off as he was pulled into a hug.
"I'm so sorry, Kook, I... I didn't mean to get mad at you" Mr Jeon says. Jungkook smiles, rubbing his father's back.

"It's okay, dad" Jungkook says as they pulled away. Mr Jeon smiled, kissing his forehead.
"So, how are you and that guy?" He asks, smirking. Jungkook scoffs, rolling his eyes.
"We're together now, actually" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Who's together now?!" Someone says, startling the two. They looked back, seeing Hyuri.

"Oh... Hyung, haha" Jungkook says, awkwardly laughing.
"What?!! I helped you with hiding that guy, now tell me who is it?" Hyuri says, smiling. Jungkook and Mr Jeon stared at eachother before laughing.
"Me and Jimin hyung-" Jungkook is cut off as Hyuri screamed.
"What?!" The older says, eyes widened.
"Jimin? As in Park Jimin?!" Hyuri says, and all Jungkook could do was nod.

"No, na-uh... Break up with that guy" Hyuri says, voice stern. Jungkook thinks he's a bipolar or something because his mood changed immediately.
"No, what the heck, hyung" Jungkook says and Mr Jeon stood there, awkwardly.
"Uh... I'll leave you two to talk" Mr Jeon says, leaving as he scratched his nape.
"Jungkook, I don't want you to get hurt" Hyuri says but all Jungkook could do was scoff.

"What? So I'll be single again? Come on, Hyung, this is my first relationship, be happy for me" Jungkook says, pouting. Hyuri stared at the younger, not wanting to hurt his feelings, so he sighs and nods.

"Okay, but tell me whenever he do something"