GMFLAP 9

Hyuri stared at Jungkook, the younger had been on a call with Jimin

Hyuri stared at Jungkook, the younger had been on a call with Jimin. He didn't want to break his friend's heart though, fuck him for not telling the guy he had been talking or rather ranting about was Jimin. He just stared, sighing.
"Uh... Kook, I'll go home now, take care" Hyuri says, making Jungkook looks at him. He covered the mic, frowning.
"But why?" The younger asks, his voice a little disappointed.
"Don't worry, my boyfriend's been looking for me so I need to go now... You and your boyfriend have fun talking" Hyuri says, smiling.

Jungkook nodded, smiling at him.
"Okay, goodbye then" Jungkook says, giving a blow kiss. He acted like to catch it before leaving.

"So, when are we gonna meet again?"

"Come on, Hyung... We just saw each other yesterday night, I had to sneak out" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes even though Jimin couldn't see it.

"Aww, I'm sorry... But I told you that we can postpone it but you're so stubborn"

"Don't worry, mom and dad didn't know" Jungkook whispers, looking around his room. He smiled, doing poses on the mirror(me) like a crazy person.

"Gosh, you"

"What do you mean 'gosh, you'? At least we had fun right? You loved it when I was with you, cuddling" Jungkook says, blushing.

"Of course, I love cuddling you"

"Aww, glad to know... Oh, by the way, take care of yourself, Hyung!" Jungkook says, the older had caught a cold last night before they met.

"Of course I know that... You too"

He hears blowing and he knew it was Jimin, blowing his nose.
"Ewwww"

"Aww, come on, it's like you didn't have this"

"You could've covered the mic though?" Jungkook says, scoffing.

"Don't scoff at me, I didn't complain when you sneezed on me"

"We don't talk about that"