GMFLAP 3

Jungkook was continuously blushing as him and Jimin talked

Jungkook was continuously blushing as him and Jimin talked. He find the older attractive, with his good attitude. But still, he's 18, his parents would probably kill him if they found out he's already dating, but he was stubborn, and decided to flirt anyway.
"Hyung, what is your ideal type?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow as he ate his cake. Jimin chuckles, looking down as he played with the cake he's eating.

"You know? Cute, kind, caring, what's yours?" Jimin asks as he winked. Jungkook bites his lips, looking up.
"Well, I want him to be kind, something a like that? I just want them to be caring" Jungkook says as he shrugged. Jimin smirked, pushing a card towards the younger.
"I want to stay but I have somewhere to go, call me" He says, making a phone gesture before standing up and leaving. Jungkook grabbed the card, staring at it before hugging it to his chest.

"Hyung, I got a date, well, not but I got his number!" Jungkook bragged as he squealed. Hyuri stared at the younger with a smile, shaking his head.
"Wait til your mom and dad find out about this" Hyuri says, making Jungkook's smile fall.
"No, don't!" Jungkook says as he pouted.
"Oh, come on, you're almost 18 in a few days, don't worry" Hyuri says, laughing. Jungkook pouts but later continued his squealing.

"Kookie?" They heard, making Jungkook stop. Their heads turned to the side, seeing Mrs Jeon.
"Uh, yes, mom?" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Come on, lunch is ready, do you want to eat, Hyuri?" Mrs Jeon asks, smiling. Of course, who was Hyuri to decline. He nodded and stood up, Jungkook following after him.

"I almost got caught, hyung" Jungkook whispers, biting his lips. Hyuri just laughed, patting his back as they reached for dining table.

"Don't worry, you'll just have to wait until your birthday comes"