GMFLAP 6

"Jungkook!" The said male hears, making him confused

"Jungkook!" The said male hears, making him confused. He walked down the stairs, seeing his father's angry expression.
"What happened, dad?" He asks, raising his brow.
"What's with this thing that I hear? You're seeing a guy?" Mr Jeon says, glaring at Jungkook. The younger looked at his mother who bit her lips and looked away.
"No-" He was cut off by his father who grabbed his cheeks.
"Lie to me or you're grounded" Mr Jeon says, voice stern.

Jungkook gulps, but he got the courage.
"Dad, I'm a 17 year old! I'm grown up, you don't have to ground me everytime" Jungkook says, looking at his father and rolling his eyes. His mother was gesturing for him to cut it off, but he didn't listen and glared at her.
"You don't want me lying? Well then, yes, I'm seeing a guy" Jungkook says, gasping as his father grabbed his wrist.
"Didn't we agree on something? No relationships until you're 18-" Jungkook cuts his father off, by removing his hold on his wrist.

"I'm almost 18!" Jungkook blurts out.
"Jungkook! Don't shout-" Mrs Jeon is cut off as Jungkook had walked out of the house. She glared at her husband and shook her head.
"I fucking told you to talk to him about it calmly... I just accidentally blurt it out to you, you didn't have to react that way"

Jungkook sighs as he sat on the swing. He couldn't call Hyuri, the older would probably just make him feel bad more. But he knew that he shouldn't of have talked back, his father just doesn't want him hurt. But his mom...his mom promised not to tell, but she still did. Jungkook sighs, looking down as he held on the chains of the swing.

"I wish he's all calmed down when I go home"