GMFLAP 11

"Jungkook, maybe you shouldn't date that Jimin guy anymore

"Jungkook, maybe you shouldn't date that Jimin guy anymore... Look at this" Hyuri says, pointing at the bruise on Jungkook's arm. The younger rolls his eyes.
"Hyung, Jiminie hyung doesn't hurt me at all... Like, this bruise? I got it after we were playing, you had pushed me... But it's okay! I forgive you" Jungkook says, laughing. He looked relaxed, and Hyuri knows that nothing happened.
"But-" Hyuri was cut off as Jungkook squealed, seeing something.

He looks back, seeing what Jungkook had ran off to. His eyes widened, it was Jimin. He was about to get away but he heard something.
"Hyuri?" He gulps, looking back and scratching his nape.
"Ohhh, it's you, Jimin" He says, laughing awkwardly. Jungkook look at the two back and forth, raising his brow.
"You two know each other?" Jungkook asks, voice laced with confusion.

"No!"
"Yes!" They both said at the same time, having different things to say. Jungkook frowned, tilting his head. Hyuri sighs, rolling his eyes.
"Okay, okay, we do" He says, biting his lips.
"How?" Jungkook asks, pecking Jimin's cheek. Hyuri stared at Jimin, who gulps.
"Uh... Don't get mad, okay?" Hyuri says, Jungkook nods.
"We're exes" Jimin says, making the younger gasp.
"What... Hyuri hyung... He's the guy you were talking about?" Jungkook says, the other chuckles nervously, nodding.

"Oh.. Oh... That's why you wanted me to break up with him" Jungkook says, hi voice sounding sad.
"No... Uh..." Hyuri stutters, gulping.
"That's why you accused Jimin hyung of hurting me" Jungkook says, looking down.
"Jungkook... I-" Hyuri cuts himself off as Jungkook had stared at him with teary eyes.
"Because you think he'll hurt me like how he did with you... But he didn't, Hyung... He didn't" Jungkook says, his voice breaking.
"Jungkook..." Hyuri tries saying, but his friend had already glared at him.

"Jimin hyung, let's go"