GMFLAP 10

"Where are you going?" Hyuri says as he grabbed Jungkook's arm

"Where are you going?" Hyuri says as he grabbed Jungkook's arm. The younger frowns, laughing.
"Hyung, me and my boyfriend will be out for a date, what more? Come on, let go of me, he's already outside" Jungkook says and Hyuri lets go of his arm.
"But-" He didn't even get to finish as Jungkook had already got out. Sighing, he stared out of his window, seeing the younger get in the car.
"I just hope he won't hurt you like what he did to me, Kook" He says, closing back the curtains and looking back to see his boyfriend.

Jungkook got in Jimin's car, closing the door after and smiling at his boyfriend.
"Where we headed to?" Jungkook asks as he buckles his seatbelt. The older made a thinking face before smacking his lips together.
"Not gonna tell you" Jimin says, winking. The younger pouts, crossing his arms.
"Aww, baby, just wait" The older says, laughing as he started the car.

"Woah" Jungkook exclaims, his mouth dropped as he spun around to look. Jimin behind, had his hands in his coat pocket, smiling.
"Come on, let's go to our table" Jimin says, grabbing Jungkook's hand. The younger nods, letting the older drag him. They arrived at the said table, sitting down facing eachother. A waiter went to them, giving them menus before leaving for them to choose.
"Hmm, what do you want?" Jimin asks, looking at Jungkook. The younger smiled, pointing at the hotpot.
"Oh! That's what I wanted to" Jimin says, making both of them laugh. The waiter went to them again, getting their food choices before going to the kitchen for it to be prepared.

"You seem to like my place choice" Jimin says as he noticed that Jungkook had been constantly checking the place. The younger nods, smiling at the older.

"Of course, next time, it'll be mine"