Sixteen

The moving of the vehicle for half and hour straight finally stop. Robert, Lucas and Rina got out of the car then Lucas pulls Y/n out and drag her inside the abandon building. There was only about a minutes to be 9pm exact. They let her sit on a chair then tie her body.

"Robert lets cancel this, what if we really get caught?" Rina ask nervously, since Robert threaten her to tell Jungkook that she use him just for money so she accept to help them. But she felt sorry for Y/n who didn't do anything to them.

"Shut your mouth or I will surely tell Jungkook about you and me, having s*x  whenever we want to, also the fact that you used him for his money. Since we were kids we were in love, so just shut your mouth" once again, he threaten.

'How can you do that Rina? He truly loves you but you played with him' since her mouth was covered, to prevent her from speaking and screaming, only she can do was think to her self.

The sound of a man walking, footstep echo through the empty hall, loud enough to hear for them.

"Finally we'll have the money" aid Robert with a huge grin along with his best friend Lucas. The only person who didn't smile was Rina, she felt useless to help Y/n and guilt for Jungkook to play with his feelings.

"Good to finally see you Mr Jeon Jungkook" once he step closer and they got the glimpse of him,Robert speak. Jungkook finally got on their sight and his eyes firstly lay on her, best friend and sister, Y/n. Then he look around, shock and confuse to see Rina, her girlfriend for five months. "R-Rina?" he ask with a confuse tone. Robert laugh and wrap his arm on her shoulder. "You know her? Oh Mr Jeon meet my girlfriend, Song Haejung aka Rina" she slowing look at him, tears of guilt form on her eyes but blink them away and look away.

Robert notice the bag on his hand and take his arm away from Rina. "Wow you bring the money" he step forward but Jungkook take a step back. "Give her to me first" he point at Y/n, Robert signal Lucas to let her free and stand with him. "Give me the bag"

"No, her first"

Robert pulls his hair in frustration and sigh "okay at the same time in the count of three"

"Okay"

"1......2......3"

With that Y/n run to Jungkook and wrap herself and cry at the same time Robert catch the bag and smile in satisfaction. Just when he was about to unzip the bag, a bunch of officers along with Yoongi point their guns at him, Lucas and Rina. "Raise your hands and surrender or we'll shoot, we don't hesitate at all" said Yoongi. They raise their hands up and surrender, officers put the hand cuffs around their wrist but in a swift moment, in the flash of light Robert pull one of the officer gun out from his waist and shoot.

"No!!!!" Jungkook shout.

At the hospital

Taehyung quickly run to the room he got inform by Jungkook, open harshly and see Y/n laying on the bed, eyes closed. "What happen?" he ask as he got closer to her, Jungkook who sit besides her rose up from his seat and wipe his tears "she got kidnap today and got shot on her shoulder, she'll wake up soon"

"Who did this? How this happen?" he ask angrily and look at his friend eyes. "They got caught already don't worry, please stay with her I need to go the station, call me if she wakes up" with that Jungkook left. Taehyung take the seat near the bed and take her hand in his "How can this happen to you?"

Y/n slowly open her eyes and look around to see an unfamiliar room. She look around then spot Taehyung laying his head on the bed while holding her hand "Taetae oppa" she call him, her voice almost sounds audible. Taehyung raise his head then quickly cup her cheek "are you okay, should I call the nurse or doctor?"

"No don't I'm fine, where is Jungkook?"

"At the station, wait a moment let me call him"

"no please stay, I have something to ask and talk to you" she caught his wrist before he grab his phone from his pocket. "Okay what is it?"

At the station

Jungkook got out from his car and run inside the station to the investigation room to only see his girlfriend sitting in front of Yoongi with the handcuff on her wrist. They finish investigating her and ready to leave the room. Once they step out he stop them."Hyung can I talk to her?"

"Okay" the cops left, it was all silence but then Rina break it saying "I'm sorry, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I'm so sorry" tears of guilt rolls down her cheek "why did you do that? I thought you love me and you get along with Y/n too, why did you help them kidnap her?" tears also slowly rolls down his cheek, he look at her but she look at the ground. "I love you too but once Robert comeback to my life he always threaten me, saying he will tell my parents about the relationship I used to have with him. My parents never like him thats why we came her together. But then he left and I met you. He knows that you were rich then he start to threaten me. I'm sorry I really want to help Y/n but I'm too scared to do that"

"So you're saying both of you were in a relationship all along and you used me for money?"

"I'm sorry"

After hearing her saying sorry he immediately left her, and walk out of the station, get in his car and drove away. He stop near the river and hit the stringing several times and cry, resting his head on it.