Seventeen

"Taehyung P.O.V"

I stop the car and walk out of it towards my house. It is six in the morning, the maids cook, some giving water to plants. I walk straight to my mother room, open the door and close it behind me. Tears forms on my eyes as I sit near her and caresses her cheek. She slowly open her eyes and worried to see my eyes all red. "What happen Taehyung? I thought you're going to stay at the hospital to look after Y/n" I shake my head, cry harder and hang my head low. "Its no used to stay with her mom" I manage to speak while sobbing real hard.

"What exactly happen? Tell me"

                 |flashback|

"What is it?" I ask and sit back on my seat. She let go of my hand and look away taking a breath and look at me. "Why do you care so much about me? Why did you always take me out for lunch? Do you like me or something? I keep asking about that to my self, your designers doubt that I date you. Why?" tears forms on her eyes as she talk. Maybe I should tell her about my feelings. "Because I like you, from the first day I saw you I felt something I never before. Since I was kid till the day before you show up, I never have the girl I like, never put my eyes on them. But I did, I did when you came that day."

She look away and wipe her eyes away. "Why did you cry?" I ask softly try to touch her but he yank my hands away. "Please stop, stop doing this, it makes hard for me" she look straight in my eyes and said. "Why is that makes hard for you? I like you, not like my friend sister or just a friend, I like you as a girl. I want you to be my girlfriend"

"No no, please I don't want to hurt you. Just leave me"

"Why would I d that? I want to be the one who help you when you're in need, when you're sad or happy. Why can't I do that. Do you perhaps don't like me?"

"Its not like that, you will hate me when you know the truth, my past, what I've been through all this time"

"Then why don't you just tell me? I'll try to understand. Tell me"

"No just leave" she look away and  wipe her tears away with her sleeves. "I won't if you don't tell__"

I didn't even finish my words she cuts me off, and I was beyond shock ad hurt when she said that

"Because I already have a son! I lost him! He's still missing till today! You won't understand me, my feelings," 

           |end of flashback|

My mother gasp in shock then hold my hand, pat my back to comfort me "its okay don't cry, maybe she don't wants to break your heart so that she keep it a secret."

"Why it have to be like this? What have I don't to deserve this kind of heart break. She's the first person I put my eyes on. The first person who makes my heart pound harder than normal whenever I'm with her"

                  "Y/n P.O.V"

After I tell everything to aunty and Jungkook, how I hurt Taehyung opp, I cried on my aunty arms. I didn't mean to do that. "Its okay Y/n-ah, don't cry"

"He won't wants to talk to me anymore, he will hate me now. I'm such a bad person"

It was really hurts me to see him in that state, he must be really shock and hurt.

"What about the baby Jungkook?" that question leave my aunt mouth, I stop crying ad look at her then Jungkook again "y-you know??" I ask, my heart beats rapidly faster, they nod their head and Jungkook speak

"You already meet him before" my eyes widen and I gasp putting my palms on my mouth. I meet my baby before? How and when? Wait don't tell me

"Jinsu? Jinsu is my son?" I ask, almost yell at them. I can't believe this, his mole on the back of his thigh, its real, his my baby. I quickly pull out all the wires on my body and ready to leave my bed my they stop me "let me go, I need to see my baby, he need me. Jungkook let me go!" he tighten his grip on my shoulder, I scream in pain when he touch my wound. "Sorry are you okay?"

"Calm Y/n sweetie, relax and be healed first. We'll all go together to see your baby. Don't worry" she smile, smile in guilt. "I'm so sorry, if I didn't run away this shouldn't happen. Its all my fault" I cry again. "Don't say that, nothing is your fault. If I didn't ask Jungho to send you or Jungkook away nothing will happen to you, and us. Don't blame yourself its okay" she pull me in a tight hug and pat my back while one caresses my head. "Don't cry now, you need to be strong for Jinsu." 

A/N P.O.V
2 days later

Taehyung was still hurt and lock himself on in his room. His first love was a single mother who lost his son. He didn't even go to work and eat or drink water, but alcohol. Finally he come out of his room with a bag on his hand and walk down the stairs to meet Jisoo, her sister in law. "Oh I'm about to bring you soup, where are you going?"

"I want to be alone for sometime so I'm going to my father holiday house. Please tell Jin hyung to bring me my works" she nod her head, he walk to his mother room and kiss her forehead. He tell her that he'll go to his father holiday house to spent sometimes alone. He bid his goodbye and step in his car then drove off to his destination. 

On the other Y/n still stay in the hospital, feeling so guilt and sad to break Taehyung's heart but a little happy knowing that her son was still alive and met his before. She regret everything she did in the past and promise herself to live a new life once she get her son.

Jungkook on the station talking with Yoongi about Rina, her father Mr Song Jaeyoung was on his way to bail her out. Then he will talk about Jinsu once he land on Korea.