Chapter 24. Parents

JENNIE

It's the best feeling in the world having someone who love you as well. That is what I'm feeling right now being with Lisa as my official girlfriend. I know I made the best decision because I make her very happy. We are still in the parking lot talking.

"Shall we go now?" Lisa said while holding my hands. I didn't know Lisa's plan once we exited the event earlier.

"Where?"

She replied while wiggling her eyebrows and smiling widely. "My house."

What's with the face Lisa? Is it what I'm thinking right now? I mean is it too soon? Why is it I'm sweating right now? Anyway, we're on the right age already. Oh gosh, why is it made me so disturbed but excited at the same time?

Lisa was talking a lot but I was not in the correct state of mine because of this. I was back in my self when she tapped my shoulder. "Jen, you okay?"

"Y-yeah." Why did I stutter?

"Are you sure?" Her hands slid from my shoulders down to my hands. It's already night time but why do I feel so hot right now?

"Yes. Let's go?" I quickly went inside the car leaving Lisa confused.

The trip towards Lisa's house made my hands tremble in anticipation. I mean I've been into relationships before but only up to the stage of holding hands. Now, I know this will lead to higher form of intimate moments.

"Jen, you're so red. Are you really sure you're okay?" Lisa asked while leaning her right hand on my forehead while then other hand still holding the steering wheel. I quickly held her hand and smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah. Don't worry about me. I can do this."

Lisa laughed a seductive tone that leave me breathless. She held my hand and placed it on her lips. "That's my girl."

We finally arrived at her house. She went out the car first before going my side to open my door. She held me while going to the front porch.

"Jen, just relax. Okay? I know it's your first time but I know you'll gonna love it." Lisa seriously said with a hint of assurance. I'm really nervous about this, but it's now or never. Bring it on!

When Lisa opened the door, I swung her against the wall that made her gasped in surprise. I urgely captured her lips showing my dominant side. I may not be as experienced as her with this, but I know I could give my all. I smiled in between our kiss when she responded it right away. Her arms encircled my waist and pulled me closer to her. My hands were on Lisa's disheveled hair that made her even sexier.We're surrounded with this intense heat that the two of us craved for.

"Thank goodness! I thought the electricity won't come back." I jumped in surprise when the lights suddenly turned on. I heard a woman's voice coming from the kitchen.

"Who's that?" I whisper-yelled at Lisa while looking around her house. How did someone entered here? My heart beating so fast knowing that someone might have saw what we're doing a while ago.

"Marco, come quickly! Set this up on the back porch before they arri-- oh, Lisa! You're here already." A middle-aged woman smiled widely at us. She's having this doe eyes that I'm really familiar of. Then realization hit me. Is she Lisa's --

"Mom. I'm sorry I didn't bother to knock since the door's unlock already." Lisa laughed awkwardly while holding my hand. "By the way, mom, meet Jennie, my girlfriend." Oh my God! How embarrassing it is! Lisa, I will really kill you later. How dare you! You didn't tell me about this. I was in my scattered thoughts when I felt a hug in front of me.

"So nice to meet you Jennie. Lisa's right. You're really beautiful in person" Lisa's mom laughed lighty while hugging me. I hugged her as well while shooting dagger looks at Lisa behind her. She just tilted her head and smiled apologetically.

"N-nice to meet you too m-ma'am." Don't stutter now Jennie. It's Lisa's mom for God's sake! You must gave her a good impression.

A man with glasses went to our place which I presume was Lisa's dad. "Lisa, you really have a good taste in women, eh?"

"Dad!" / "Marco!"

Lisa and her mom simultaneously reprimanded him which caused him to laugh.

"What?" Lisa clicked her tongue while shaking her head.

"By the way Jennie, this is dad. Dad, meet Jennie." He offered his hand which I gladly accepted. After the short aquaintance, Lisa's mom and dad exited to continue preparing the dinner leaving Lisa and I behind. I dragged Lisa towards her room and immediately closed the door.

"Lisa, what are you doing?! Why you didn't tell me that I'll be meeting you parents? I'm not even prepared. And to think that we might have been caught! Oh my God!" I ranted while pacing back and forth in her room.

Lisa held my hand to stop me from walking around. "Jen, I told you earlier that we'll be meeting my parents. After you said yes to me. I swear said that to you." She looked at me with a concern in her eyes. I know she's telling the truth. Maybe I haven't heard it properly because I'm thinking another thing. Oh God! It's so embarrassing.

She might have noticed my uneasiness when she put her head on my shoulder and hugged me from behind. "Jen, I'm sorry. Okay? Please don't be mad at me. Let's enjoy the night. Mom and dad also wanted to know you more. So they set up this dinner for us. Please?"

How could I say no to Lisa? I turned around and put my arms around her neck and said. "Okay."

"You're not mad anymore?" She asked while pouting her lips. Her famous cute duck face. I nodded and gave her a peck. She smiled brightly.

"Lisa, dinner's served already. Bring Jennie to the back porch. Okay?"

"Yes mom. Coming!" Lisa replied while still looking at me.

"So let's go?"

"Wait. Let me fix myself. I don't want to look messy in front of your parents you know after what we did." I chuckled to ease my nervousness. Facing in front of the mirror, I combed my hair and fixed my dress. Lisa looked at my reflection silently. I observed my outfit and told Lisa.

"Is my dress too revealing? Maybe I should borrow some of your cloth-"

Lisa held me by my shoulder. "Jennie, it's nothing to worry about. Okay? Mom and dad will love you no matter what you wear. Because you know what, they will love the person who I love. And that's you." My heart warmed of what Lisa said. She made me calm because of her sweet talks and gestures. That is what I love her the most.

"Thank you Lisa." Maybe I worried to much about nothing.

"No worries." She leaned and kissed my forehead. "So, shall we go now?"

---------------