Disclaimer & Details

I do not own any of the PJO or HOO characters in this story, they belong to Rick Riordan. I also don't own any of the fan art or videos. ( I wish I did!)

- There is going to be no Percabeth in this fanfic. I ship Percabeth too hard for my own good but I really think it doesn't work in betrayed stories. ( There will be Perzöe )

- I have two main OC's that you will see later on, just a heads up

- I am not going to do the cliché new Poseidon kid comes and drives Percy out of camp. First of all, Percy's friends know him too well and are very loyal to him. They wouldn't completely shun him just because their stuff was stolen. Second, Annabeth is way smarter then all the fanfics perceive her as. She would never cheat on Percy or fall for the new kids lies, even if charmspeaked. 

- Speaking of cliché's, I am trying to avoid as many as I can. Obviously a few are inevitable but I'll try my best.

- There will be no Thalico or any of the children of big three dating. I understand that you can date people outside your cabin and that every demigod is related in some way but the children of the big three gods are close cousins and refer to themselves as this. Sorry to disappoint.    

Anyway, enjoy the story!

Started on: September 4, 2020