Chapter 11

{Izzah's POV}

I bang on the door as I'm about to negotiate him, I see Arish playing Minecraft with him.

They're so into it that I'm beneath their notice.

"Arish, stop playing. Go to your room", my cold voice startles him when I grab his wrist.

"Why? Let him stay", Alyan frowns holding his other hand.

"I have a talk with you", pointing out the words to Alyan I pull Arish in my direction.

"Say infront of him", he hauls Arish towards him. You're none to decide that.

"He's my brother so he's listening to me", we keep pulling him.

"But you're the one to meddle with us while we're playing", says Alyan still not leaving my brother's hand. How I wish to kick him out of this mansion.

"Wait, wait. What do you two think of me? Am I a rope that you guys are playing tug of war with?" Arish tugs off his hands from us. "I'm leaving now. You two can do your baby talk" by saying that Arish leaves the room.

"Happy? You made the child angry", Alyan sits on his gaming chair. How am I responsible for it?

"I'll talk to him later", we both remain silent for a moment.

"Now tell me what so urgent?", he says crossing his arms on his chest.

"Don't you think you owe me an explanation?", I made him stand up.

"For what?", he is simply weary of listening to me. Keep acting like a stupid.

"Liam left with a poker face. You're still asking me what?", I take out all my frustration on him.

"Your Liam got angry so what can I do?", his apathetic voice annoys me even more.

"You messed things up purposely", I try to be patient.

"C'mon, I just told him the incident of last night", he says casually. He couldn't care less.

"That's all rubbish! You need to clear up with him tomorrow"

"I'm not going", he close his eyes keeping his both hands behind his head.

"You know you're violating the rules, right?", As one of the rule says he needs to listen to me.

"So what? You're going to fire me? I don't think so as I know that you need me", he looks unconcerned. I need him to fear me.

"Actually, I don't. I have many more options for mom. I can go and tell her that you're an alcoholic. You've no idea how much she hates alcohol as it's Haram (forbidden). Once she knows you got tipsy, she'll willingly throw you out of this mansion", I chose to say that with confidence.

"You're kidding, right?", his attention towards me made it clear that he is willing to stay.

"I'm afraid you're not getting any job after this. As I try my best so that my ex employees don't get a job anywhere", bragging a bit for him to remain under my control.

"Bloody you!", this time I see the same narrowed, rigid, cold eyes which I last saw when he was abused. His body tenses which surprises me.

"Don't even try, I warn people only once", I leave his room hearing him in a rage, his nostrils flaring. I know he might be hating me but I could care less.

I should've been content with the fact that he was again under my control.
That he fears me, my power. But why does it rattle my heart a little when he believes my words?Didn't I want him to believe those at first? With a heavy sigh, I'm off to bed.