Chapter 20

-- Oh Professor! --

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Professor I actually never had someone as a romantic partner before.", she replied blushing intensely.

"My, my (y/n).. a beauty like yours? Haven't been in a relationship yet?", surprised by her reply he slowly walks to her spot may i he asked her with a charming smile and she nodded in reply

'This is perfect! This is my chance to know her better and i would love to be her first romantic partner and while i'm here i will do everything to make her mine not caring if she's still my student and I'm her professor I won't let anybody take her away from me!', he thought to himself

"Not interested on having one do we?", he asked either curious tone in his voice. 

"As of now i am not because i am focusing on my studies and family .", she replied with a gentle smile

"I see you are a very good student you have already impressed me miss burns, if i may ask more questions about you.", he asked while putting his chin on his hand and looking at her charmingly.

"Of course professor you may what is it that you want to know?", the student replied while she's looking at her professor who is incredibly charming.

As they are discussing about her likes and dislikes Lockhart mentally noted them to use them for his advantage on making a move on her.

"Is there any chance that you have a favorite flower?", Lockhart asked her.

"Yes, I do have a favorite flower professor and it is Lily.", she replied with a smile thinking of her favorite flower.

Before Lockhart can even ask another question the bell rang indicating that classes are over for this day students may take an hour break before going to dinner he cleared his throat and bid farewell to her before she left the room Lockhart called out her name. "Yes professor?", she asked as she turned to face him.

"Thank you for answering my questions i hope that i didn't took much of your time.", he said as he gently placed a kiss on her hand and winks before leaving her cheeks into a red to pink gradient.

Dinner is now going and she's set at her usual spot and quietly at her dinner she was thinking about what happened earlier with her defense against the dark arts professor thinking that why would he be interested about her many thoughts went inside her head and one particular thought rang and rang and that is 'Why did he kiss my hand?' and he shook her head aggressively making the other students look at her whispering around.

"What is she doing?"

"Wow she really is nuts."

She shrugged off their comments and left the great hall, little did she know that a particular tall dark-haired professor was observing her actions making him curious about what's running inside her mind. As she left the great hall the curly blonde haired professor just noticed it too so he excused himself and followed her outside the other professor did to.

As Professor Lockhart was about to take a left turn where she did he was greeted by the potions professor, "Well... Well... If it isn't the famous Gilderoy Lockhart, out for a little walk or maybe trying to follow someone?", Snape ask with a venomous tone in his voice

"Ah.. Professor Snape as long as I know it is none of your business to check on me for I am already an adult and no need for you to follow me around. Unless... you wanted an autograph? Sadly I left my pen at my office tomorrow you can drop the dare to get the autograph I'll write a special message for you if you'd like.", Lockhart says as he chuckles.

"I know what you're up to Lockhart, If I were you.. I will stop what I'm doing because it is very inappropriate.", warning his colleague.

"That! If you are me but you're not me and I don't know what you're talking about Severus. If I may... I would like to go back to my office to get some rest good evening professor.", he left the potion professor and smirks.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapters. I've been feeling off lately, I promise I'll do better soon!